15. More like get me killed

Start from the beginning

"When you go wolf man are you in control or....your other wolf thing."

"For the most part I can stay in control of him. But if his anger gets in the way of things he can surely over power me in situations."

"So it's a bad thing that he's in control?"

"More or less."

"Complicated."

He rolled his eyes. "My wolf wants to know if he could speak with you?"

I raised a brow. "Like talk with me?"

"No, have a tea party and wear dresses. Yes talk with you, he doesn't have his own language."

"Sure."

Clayton closed his eyes And took a deep breath like he was thinking it over. When he opened then they were a dark green blue color. He looked at me and smiled.

"It's nice to meet you Andrea." He took my hand and kissed it.

His voice was...deeper, sexier? Is that physically possible? Could this be the same man I was talking to moments ago.

"Andrea? You there?" he smiled.

"Yeah sorry just thinking."

"About?"

"All this wolf stuff."

"My idiot human form knows nothing." he chuckled. "Well, he wouldn't know anything with out me of course."

I giggled. I like this side he was....i couldn't explain it.

He shrugged and leaned back. "Clayton always use to let me be out until he locked me up in his head."

"What do you mean?"

"Like how I am now. I use to be able to control his body because he just didn't feel like it. But then its like something clicked and he took his body back. Bye bye mr. Wolf."

"Awe that's awful."

"Don't worry about it. I rather be locked up in his head where I can curse him out all day like he's doing me right now."

"What's he's saying."

"Same thing as always. Give me my body back. She my mate. Blah blah blah. I can honestly not give two shits about him but I look out for him."

"You care and you don't care. How do you
Manage that?"

He smirked and patted my head. "Years young one years."

"Screw you." I said under my breath.

He leaned in close. "I would right now, but the big bad wolf remember. Wouldn't want to scare little miss red riding hood."

I looked at him and his eyes were darker then before. It frightened me a little but I wasn't backing down. Soon his eyes got lighter and were back to Clayton's normal color.

"Clayton?"

"I didn't mean for him to scare you if he did."

"No. He's pretty cool."

He nodded then it's like his eyes glazed over. I waved my hand in front of them and then he came back. "What the hell was that?"

"Me linking my mom. She needed to ask me something."

"How?"

"We can communicate through a mind link. Like, hear each other's thoughts and talk to the person."

"That's so cool. I'm sort of wishing I was a werewolf."

He chuckled. "If you choose to be my mate and finish the mating process, then you gain some abilities. I don't know the full extent to it but I think that's how it works."

"And how do you finish this mating process so I can get it done and over with?"

His eyes went large and he looked nervous. He looked around me to Colton. I turned around to see him laughing. What was so funny?

"Mom!" Clayton called out.

"What?"

"Can you come here please."

He looked at Colton. "Dude, shut the fuck up. It's not that easy."

"Please tell me what's going on." I said looking at them. Allison came and stood
My the seat drinking her water.

"Um, mom? Can you explain to her the mating process?"

Allison chocked on her water and I got up and patted her back. "You okay?"

She nodded. "Well Damn Clayton, couldn't warn me before throwing that shit in my face."

I laugh at her. She doesn't even talk like a mother. She talks like he's one of her high school friends. I would have loved to be friends with Allison in her high school days.

~_~_~_~_~
A/N

My lovelies!!
Happy New Years!!! Here's a update and another one will be on its way soon.