[Kara Lindsay]

Začať od začiatku

"So what do you wanna do after the show?" She asked me

"Anything is fine, I don't really do much but if you wanna find a place to eat or just go home that is fine" I answered while looking up from my phone.

"okay" Kara answered

Kara stood up and grabbed her costume and put it on her.

"Your costume is so pretty on you" I said

"Thank you" she said

I have am gonna have to go to my place soon, please don't do anything that will get you killed" She said

"haha. Very funny" I said 

Kara headed off and I stayed back in the dressing room. I started to play random games on my phone as I heard the show starting. I don't know my way around the theader so I just decided it would be better to stay in Kara's dressing room. I started to look around the room, she sure has a lot of fanart art and little gifts. 

"How bout this cheeky boy gets nothing for his trouble" I heard kara say through the speakers

I giggled at the amount of sass her character has in the show, the charater is almost like Kara. Sassy but nice, that is Kara's two moods through out her day sometimes she has both at once. I took my seat back into the chair I was sitting in and moved over to my bookbag and grabbed my book that I have been reading. I curled into a ball and started to read, after what few like hours I jumped when the door opened.

"Have you been reading this whole time?" Kara asked while walking in

"Yeah I guess. Is the show over?" I asked

"No, we have to get ready for act two" She said

"Oh" I answered 

"Yeah. So after this we can go get food then we can go back to my place and watch movies" She said

"Sounds like a plan. Do you know where you wanna go?" I asked

"Um we could go to a pizza place in Brooklyn" She said while changing her dress

"Okay, I could go for some pizza" I asked

"Great. Love you baby sis. I have to get back on stage" She said while leaving to room

"Love you too" I called out

~TIME SKIP~

Soon the show had come to an end and Kara was changing back into her street clothes, she took her wig off, and then her makeup. Once she was done she turned to me and smiled.

"Alrighty lets go" She said

I nodded my head and moved up off the chair and I placed my book in my bookbag before slinging it over my shoulder. I followed Kara out of the theader and onto the streets of Manhattan.

"Are we walking to Brooklyn?" I asked

"No silly, we are going to take the subway" She said

"Subway?" I asked

"You'll be fine, you have me I won't let you get lost" She said

"Promise" 

"I promise" She answered me

I nodded my head as Kara grabbed my hand and held it, she pulled me down to the subway and I guess she could tell I was nervous because she tightened her grip on my hand. She held my hand and laughed at me just a bit but I didn't mind since I probably look really stuipd. As we got on the subway I couldn't help but feel my anxiety act up, I started to fiddle with my figures.

"You are you doing so well. I am proud at you for doing this" She said

"Thanks, I'm really nervous" I answered

"I won't let anything happen to you. I promised" She said

"I trust you Kara" I said

"Good" She said

Kara let go of my hand and wrapped her arms around me pulling me closer to her. I smiled under her touch, she not always be here for me but when she is it is the best memories I have. As the subway came to a stop Kara pulled me slightly telling me to walk. Once we were off the train I felt a wash of relief wash over me. Once we were above ground that was when I felt fully comftable, I followed Kara to a small café where we are going to eat. 

We both ordered our food and talked while we ate, as soon as we were done we headed back to Kara's apartment. I flopped down onto the couch and yawned, I was trying not to fall asleep but soon sleep over took me.

Kara's POV

When I got back to the living room Y/N was fast asleep, I smiled and walked over to her. I slipped her shoes off of her and covered her up.

"Good night Y/N. Love you" I said before leaving to room to head to bed.