[Josh Burrage]

(A/N: this takes place during the Zombie Apocalypse)

Josh's POV:

I has been three weeks since the outbreak.  I have trying to keep my girlfriend and my group safe.  It was me,  Y/N,  Ben,  Sky,  Dan,  Chaz, Zachary,  and Jeff.  Everyone agreed to keep Y/N safe no matter what.  We are hiding in our hid out which is just a house that we took over.  Y/N was in our room,  I was on look out with Ben, Sky and Chaz are getting supplies like weapons,  food,  water,  clothes,  blankets,  coats, anything. Me and Ben suddenly heard a scream me and Ben ran to the scream.  We saw Y/N pinned to the wall by a strange man. 

"LET HER GO" I yelled

The man turned around and I knew who it was.  It was Y/N abusive father.

"You took her from me,  you stole my Daughter.  And for that I will kill her" He said

Y/N father put a knife close to her neck.  Y/N was now crying and shaking.  Ben pulled his gun out and had it pointing to his head. The next thing I heard was gun shots and Y/N screaming.  I look to see her father on the ground dead and me with a gun.

"Woah Josh what the hell" Ben said in shock

"I didn't know what came over me" I said

Y/N ran to my arms and when she did I placed a gentle kiss on her forehead.

"You okay" I asked

"I am fine...... Are you okay? " Y/N asked

"I am okay,  let's get you some sleep okay" I asked

"Okay" Y/N spoke softly

I carried her to her bed and laid down. She fell asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow.  I kissed her forehead and walked out of the room with Ben.