[Mike Faist]

Mike is Connor in this because why not

Connor's POV

I climbed up to the window of my girl friends house, I tapped on the window and soon after Y/N opened it.

"Hey Ms. Hansen" I said

"Hi Mr. Murphy" She answered with a giggle

I climbed inside her room and laid down on her bed.

"Is it just you here?" I asked her

"Yeah, mom's at class and Evan is with Jared" Y/N said

I smirked and walked over to Y/N who was still by the window.

Y/N POV

Connor walked over to me with a smirk on his face, I smiled as he wrapped his arms around my waist. Connor is taller than me well lets face it he's taller than everyone. Connor pressed his lips against mine and my hand found there way to his hair. We pulled away and I started to blush madly, Connor grabbed my hand and we walked out of my room to the living-room.

"What do you want to watch princess" Connor asked me

"I don't care" I said while grabbing my glasses

I put my glasses on and cuddled up to Connor. Many people think Connor is gonna hurt me but he's not, I'm the only person who gets to see Connors soft side. I smiled as I go up to grab a blanket, I then ran into the kitchen to grabbed some snacks. I ran back into the living room and jumped onto the couch next to Connor.

"Movie time" I yelled

We put the greatest show on and snuggled as the movie played. After a few hours the door banged opened and Evan came walking in with Jared.

"Hey Connor, I didn't know you'd be here with Y/N" Jared said with a smirk

"Hey Jared, Connors my boyfriend but you  wouldn't know what it's like to be in a relationship" I snapped

"Y/N be nice" Evan yelled

I sank back into the couch not wanting to get into a yelling fight with Evan and Jared.

"Why don't we go up into you're room" Connor whispered into my ear

I nodded my head and we got up and headed up the stairs, as we walked Jared opened his mouth again.

"Hey, I don't wanna hear you guys" Jared said

I went to turn around but Connor grabbed my arm and pulled me up to my room, once we got to my room I walked over to my bean bag and sat down.

(Your room)

Connor sat down next to me before he pulled me onto his lap, I placed my head onto his shoulder as he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me close. Connor started to play wit my hair as I broke down into tears.