[Tommy Bracco]

Y/N pov

Today is the day that I got to New York to see my older brother. I'm going to New York as a trip with marching band and we are doing something and I know I'm going to get to see Tommy. No one knows that I have an older brother that's on Broadway and I'm scared that people are going to find out and treat me different. We got on the bus and I started to text Tommy, I know what everyone is thinking. Tommy grew up and living in Brooklyn, I don't live with my parents. I live with my grandmother because of a reason I don't remember.

Y/N: Hey big bro

Tommy: What's up sis?

Y/N: Nothing other than the fact that I'm on my way to New York.

Tommy: Really?!

Y/N: Yeah. I'm gonna get some sleep. see u soon

Tommy: Bye. Love ya

I turned my phone off and started to drift off into sleep. I was woken up by my best friend F/N (friends name).

"Wake up we are talking everything into the hotel" F/N said

I nodded my head and grabbed my bags. We walked into the hotel and up to our rooms, I flopped down into my bed just as my phone went off.

"Y/N. You got a text message" F/N said

I grabbed my phone to see a message from Tommy.

Tommy- What Hotel are you at?

Y/N- I don't know but you'll see me in a few hours. Also is Mike and Andrew gonna be there?

Tommy-Yes but only because I told them you would be there.

Y/N-Lol not surprised.

Tommy-i have to get ready, bye kiddo.

Y/N-Bye

I laughed as Tommy finished texting me. Just them F/N ran into our room yelling.

"OMG OMG WE ARE GOING TO A BROADWAY WORKSHOP AND MEETING TOMMY BRACCO" F/N yelled

I laughed at them as we started to walked to the lobby to meet the rest of the band. We got into the bus and headed off to the Broadway workshop. Once we got there I was really nervous that someone was gonna call me out for being Tommy's sister. We all got off the bus and walked inside. I walked over to my drum major and smiled, he smiled back at me. We all walked into the room and waited, after about five minutes Ben, Josh, and Sky walked in.

"I'm screwed" I mumbled to myself

Ben looked over at me and smiled widely, he tapped Sky on the shoulder who turned around and also smiled at me. I put my head down as I felt a tug on my arm. I was pulled away from the band and out into the hallway.

"Hey kiddo" It was Tommy

"Tommy" I whispered

He pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead as I cried onto his chest.

"Calm down, you're okay" Tommy whispered into my ear

I sniffed as we pulled away, Tommy wiped the tears falling from my face as I weakly smiled at him.

"Just so you know, I'm gonna have you come up and do King of New York with us" Tommy said

I laughed and shook my head

"Okay" I told him

I walked back inside and waited for everything to be over. After about half an hour I noticed Sky was gone and soon after I was tossed over someone's shoulder. I let out a small yelp as he started to walk to the front of the room. 

"Hi Sky" I said

I was sat on the ground and pulled into a group hug, I smiled as my classmates started at me.

"As some of you noticed I brought one of your class mates up here, the reason why is because one she's my sister and two because she was in Newsies and know all the dances. So right now we are going to do King of New York." Tommy explain

~Time Skip~

The work shop was over we headed out and back to our hotel, I had so many people asking me questions about Broadway and my brother. Today was a crazy day and I already miss my brother even though I saw him a few hours ago. I love my brother even though he is super weird.

A/N

Hey guys I am so sorry its been a while, I have been super busy with band camp, cross country, and summer work for school. I'll try and update more often but I can't promise anything, thanks for all the support. :)