[Joshua Colley]

(A/N: slight trigger warning. Mention of abuse, and self harm also both are 15,16) 

Y/N POV:

I laid down I pain as my father had just finished beating me up, all I did was ask for a glass of water. I my house he rules are: No boys, no bad grades, do what dad says, and ask for everything, if I do not follow these I get beat. I get beat no matter what I do, I could home 30 seconds late and he would hurt me. I have not told anyone, not even my best friend/crush Joshua Colley, he I always working on Broadway so I don't really hang out with him anymore because of it. I heard a loud bang, it was my father trying to get in my room. I grabbed the backpack I had pack, it ha money, food, water and clothing. I climbed out my window and into the busy streets of New York. As I am walking I ran straight into someone, when I looked up  saw the one and only Joshua Colley. He looked at me with a mad yet confused face, he pulled me up and into a hug. Before I knew it Joshua was dragging me to his house when we got there he said nothing but he took me to his bedroom.

"I am going to ask you once, what happened to your face?" He asked

I knew the truth but I couldn't tell him what was going on.

"Nothing, I got hit in the face at gym" I said while looking down

"YOUR LIEING TO ME, DEAR GOD Y/N I WANT TO HELP YOU. YOU HAVE A HUGE BRUISE ON YOUR FACE AND IF I LOOKED PROBALLY ON YOUR ARMS, LEGS AND YOUR BODY" Joshua yelled at me

I walked back against the wall in fear I was about ready to cry, Joshua seemed to notice this and he walked over to. When Joshua came closer to me I flinched, I saw Joshua's eyes soften when he looked at me. I started to cry, all of my emotions came spilling out, anger, fear, sadness, and emptiness. Joshua sat on the ground holding me as all of my emotions spilled out, he was rubbing my back and singing Waving through a Window. A few minutes later I had stopped crying and I looked at Joshua.

Joshua's POV:

I looked at Y/N, I felt really bad for her. There is something she is not telling me and that scares me a lot.

"Y/N what happened?" I asked

"It was my father, he did this to me and it is not the first time he had done something like....I never told you cause I never wanted you to worried" She said

"Well now I am 100% worried about you.......have you ever done self harm" I asked

She looked down and nodded her head yes, slowly she pulled the sleeve of her sweater I saw at least ten new cuts. I started crying because I never wanted my best friend to go through something like that. Y/N wiped my tears away from my face.

Y/N POV:

"This is all my fault I am so stupide" I cried

"You are not stupid, just is kid that is broken but I can fix it. I can fix you I promise." I said 

"Are you sure you can?" I asked

"Yup, and I think we should clean your cuts up and I also think you should rest." Joshua said

Joshua got up and started pulling me to the bathroom, he sat me on the edge of the tub and Joshua got some thing to put on my cuts. He started cleaning my cuts and as he did I noticed a sparkle in his brown eyes. After Joshua finished we went back into Joshua's bedroom and we both laid down on his bed.

"I am gonna have to go back" I said

"Back where?" He asked

"Home with my father" I said

"I will not let you" He said

"He wouldn't care but he can and might call the cops and say that I am missing" I said

"I do not really care what your father says" He said

We both laid down and I was facing Joshua, I smiled as Joshua wrapped his arms around my waist. 

"Can you sing to me?" I asked

"Of course I can" He said while smiling

Joshua started singing I have a voice, I felt my eyes getting tired and slowly I feel asleep.

Joshua's POV:

I stopped singing and I notices Y/N was fast asleep in my arms, I smiled looking at her H/C. It was all in her face, I slowly fell asleep with Y/N I my arms.And I promise that no one will ever hurt her again.