[David Guzman]

I have been with David for two years and since he had been in newsies. A lot of people are leaving mean comments on his Twitter and Instagram. I read a lot of them and then my phone went off. It was another comment.

She should break up with David, she is only using him for money. She does not love him. David need someone who loves him like me.

This on was the worst thing ever posted. I through my phone across the room. I ran into the bathroom and locked the door, I sat in the corner and I curled up into a ball. I sat there for hours and cried my eyes out. Then there was a knock at the door.

"Y/N? Are you okay?" David asked

"I-I am okay" I said

"No you are not please let me in. I want you to take to me. I want you to stop crying, I have it when you cry." David said

I slowly went over to the door and unlocked it. When David opened the door he pulled me into a tight hug. I cried as David rubbed my back, he whispered things in my ears.

"What happened?" He asked

"Check your Twitter" I said

David checked his Twitter and I guess he read it cause he looked pissed.

"Hey do not let then tell you this, I have been with you for two years and that was way before I was on newsies. I love you and I will always will love you." David said

"I love you too David" I said

David the pulled me in to a sweet kiss.

#######################

A/N:

So Sorry this is short by the way school for me is starting in a few weeks and I am not ready but I try to mange. But I really do want you guys to comment someone and if you have any questions for me I will answer them plus you can follow me on Wattpad if you want to you do not have too. But I love all of you guys who read my stories so thx.