[Ryan Breslin]

Ryan POV

Today was the Tony awards and the whole cast gets to go on stage. I walked over to Y/N and she seemed scared.

"You okay?" I asked

"No not really" She said

She walked into my arms and she hugged me tightly.

"What's wrong" I asked

"The whole world are watching us,what if I mess up" Y/N said

She had tear forming in her eyes but she didn't let the spill. I hugged her again and she finally calmed down. She pulled away but stayed looking down at the ground.

"Sorry, you probably think I am a child. I am so sorry Ryan. I didn't mean to break down" She said

"You're fine Y/N" I said

~TIME SKIP~

I felt someone run into my arms, it was Y/N. She had a huge smile on her face and she was so happy.

"That was so much fun" She said

"Yeah it was" I said

"We should have a Disney movie marathon" She smiled

"I am down for that, we could get a pizza ans some sweets to eat" I said

"let do it" She giggled

We went to the store and bough a ton a sugary sweet such as chocolate, gummy bears, sour patch kids, sour gummy worms, M&M's, cookies and woppers. Once we got back to Y/N house we put the lion king in and we started to eat the pizza.

"Y/N?" I asked

"Yeah?" She asked

"You are the best little sister a guy could ask for" I said

"You are the best brother because you are the only brother i know that will eat tons of sweets with his little sister on a Friday night" She said

I let out a laugh and I snorted a tad, I pulled Y/N by my side. I could never ask for a better person to be lazy with. Y/N laid her head on my chest and I know she is no longer stressed. Y/N sat up and she grabbed the gummy bears and I felt something hit me in the face.

"Did you just-" Another hit

I shot up and ran towards my little sister, she let out a small scream and she started to ran  toward her room. I grabbed her arm and pulled her into my arms, I pinned her to the floor.

"Ryan?" She asked

"You asked for this sis" I said

I sat on her so she couldn't run, I started to tickle Y/N. She let out loud laughs as I tickled her, she had a smile on her face as I stopped.

"I hate you" She said while getting up

"You could never hate me" I said

"True" She said

I walked over to Y/N and pulled her into a hug, I kissed her forehead as she hugged me back. We walked back to the coach and we ended up watching Thomas Sanders. After we watch the Q&A with the sander sides Y/N was fast asleep on the coach. I picked her up and I carried her to her bedroom. I laid her down and covered her up with her big, warm, blanket. Soon she wrapped herself in her multicoloured blanket. I kissed her forehead  and walked out of her room. I went into my room and I sat on my bed and started to read. I looked at my phone it was about 3am, I was getting ready for bed when my door opened. Y/N walked over to me and she sat on my bed.

"Nightmare?" I asked

"Yeah" she said

"You can sleep in here with me" I said

I laid down and Y/N laid down next to me. I wrapped my arms around her and soon she was fast asleep. I start to drift off into a deep sleep.