********************************

Jin and Suga was much more quiet. Kookie successfully placed Jin's gifts but when he almost finished placing Suga's gift, Suga wakes up.

He frowns and makes a questionable face.

"What are you.. doing here? " Kookie gulps and Tae gasps.

'Meow meow is up!'

Suga glares at Tae and turns back to Kookie.

"You two are running around ...now? It's almost midnight. Go to sleep,both of you." Suga says and lays back.

Kookie climbs down and wipes his eyes.

"And if you can't sleep in your rooms...come here.." Suga says and Kookie smiles but he waddles off and closes the door.

**********************************

'You guys are done?' Jinie ask while preparing the exit passage to their world.

'Yes!we awre done!' Tae chirps and Kookie nods.

Chim holds Kookie's hand tightly and Hope gives a back hug to Kookie.

'Then we can leave now....it's almost morning. ..' Joon points and Yoon nods.

Kookie turns back to the house where they are leaving their memories behind.

'Ggukie...will be.....sawd. ..' He mutters and sniffs.

'Ggukie cawn hawndle. ..' Chim assures Kookie and wipes his eyes.

'Ggukie is strong, remember that!' Hope tries to cheer up Kookie but failed.

Kookie waves his hand to the house even though there was noone to see that.

'Bye....Ggukie. ..bye...Chimmy. ..bye..
Hoppaw. ...bye... hyungie...' he's tears are now falling from his eyes.

'Kookie...will.....miss....m-miss. ..y-you...' Kookie breaks down to teard and Hope covers his face with his hands to,trying not to show that his crying.

Chim also gives up and cries,seeing Chim crying Tae's eyes waters up and producing tear.

Jinie's heart melt and he sadly smiles at the youngest. Joon tries not to show that his crying and Yoon covers his mouth and turns around.

'Guys...let's go...it's time..' Jinie says and everyone nods now.

They steps into the passages way and waves back at the house again.

Until....

Everyone disappeared. ....

.

.

.

.

.

.

Next morning

Jimin wakes up and flutters his eyes. He looks around his bed to find the certain someone he was looking for.

"Chim?" He mutters and looks up at J-Hope's bed. He saw J-Hope was alone.

"Where are they?" He mutters again until he hears something.