Chapter 2 Meeting him

We started talking as we waited for the teacher to come. Jane sat on my right while Jordan on my left. It's easier to hit them on the head when they argue if I sit in middle.

"How was your date ?" I asked Jane.

"Awful !!! I accidentally touched his hair and he screamed out as if I stabbed him then ran to the bathroom like his ass was on fire. He didn't come out even after thirty minutes so I just took my food left home."

She said while waving her hands dramatically. All the while Jordan was choking on his laughter. I laughed too just imaging the scene.

"The first thing he asked when I opened the door for him was how was I liking his hair. I knew from that moment he was obsessed but damm that was too much" Jordan said chuckling

"You could have warned me," Jane said pouting while leaning on the desk.

"Now where would be the fun in that" Jordan said laughing while high-fiving me.

Now it was quite late for the teacher not to come by now.

"I can't believe Mrs. Park is late. She is always ahead of her time to come"

"I know right we can finally say that she is late and irresponsible —"

Just then Jordan was interrupted as in the class came Mrs. Park herself.

As soon as she came just in time and she sent a vicious smirk in Jordan's direction like she knew what he was talking about. Jordan visibly flinched. I and Jane had to hold in our laughter, she hated him the most. He never listened to her and answer back as well.

All eyes fell on her as she walked into the class. She kept her books on her table folded her hands in front then she did something no one, I repeat no one has ever seen her do before ...... she smiled. A faint smile but it was there.

You could gasp coming from students. I bet many must be thinking she either hit her head, or she is dying.

Or of course, she could be high. Yup, Probably high.

At the sound of the dramatic gasps, her smile got wiped off from her face and the oh-so-familiar scowl made its place on her face.

This time sighs of relief could be heard in the class, knowing there is nothing wrong with her. If it was possible her scowl deepened when she heard those sighs of relief.

Well, she can't exactly blame us. The only time she smiled more like scarily smiled at us was when she failed half of the class in her subject and got our trip canceled.  She should be happy her house isn't spray painted yet.

She cleared her throat and started speaking.

" Today I got late than usual but as you can see being the responsible teacher I am, I'm still on time Jordan ."

She smirked in victory at him while Jordan grumbled a small 'this is not over'  under his breath with a scowl on his face.

"What was that Jordan dear?" She said sarcastically.

Jordan smiled back sarcastically and spoke very calmly and in a very respectable tone like he was sincerely concerned.

"Nothing, I just thought you finally took my advice about going to a strip club since you are so uptight and some hunk probably gave you a heart attack that's why you couldn't come ."

Oh shit, he did not just say that.

Everyone was silent as they absorbed what he said then choked on air. I bit my lips to stop the laughter from coming out. Jordan had a wide grin on his face, probably proud of his answer.

Mrs. Park, well she was red with anger, throwing daggers at Jordan. He is gonna regret this later.

My poor Jordan doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut.

The whole class was trying to control their laughter keeping their palm on their mouth when someone laughed out loud.

Of course, it had to be the other twin, Jane. I glared at her shaking my head signaling her to shut up. She did but too late.

"Both of you dimwits meet me after school in detention ." She said in a cold scary voice making the twins sigh loudly.

Then she turned to the class and spoke in the same scary tone "Anyone else wants to join?"

That was enough to shut them up too.

"As I was saying, the reason I got late was that we have a new admission today, I was busy checking his papers. He will be coming here soon. Till then open your books and start reading from pages 39 to 45"

I opened my books but something held my curiosity about the new admission, especially now in the middle of the session.

I was just about to finish reading the first page when the door was slammed open. All eyes were on the doorway as a boy entered. And wasn't he a sight to see? He looked ethereal his mesmerizing grey eyes with black freckles and jet black hair.  He was wearing a black shirt with sleeves rolled up and dark blue ripped jeans, looking attractive but he had mischief in his eyes as they twinkled with amusement like he had some bad intentions.

He looked around the class with a sinful smile on his face as if he was looking at his new pawns. He quickly passed a look at everyone present in the class then his eyes meet mine. He looked at me for a second then slightly narrowed his eyes at me.

It was a pure sinister look on his face as his eyes darkened but somehow I was not afraid I somehow got the same feeling I felt today in the morning, it was dark but welcoming.

"Introduce yourself to the class." Mrs. Park asked him.

He took a step forward, then spoke in a deep husky voice.

"I'm Lucifer. Lucifer knight."