Chapter 12: Shooting

|Alastor's pov|

     It's now April and you and I have been thinking about getting married. We talked about it and you said you would like to but not right now. I agreed as I planned when a perfect time would be. I gave you a bracelet and an old ring I used to wear. The ring was a present since you liked it a lot. You got me a cute ring since I gave you mine but I always kept it in my pocket since I don't really wear rings.
I got done with my shift at the studio. Right after my shift I rushed to a theatre since your ballet performance was about to start. I was running as I finally got there. I snuck through the door as I sat down in the audience. I arrived just in time as the curtains pulled apart. I saw you in your beautiful angelic costume as you gracefully danced across the raised stage. I watched in awe as I felt like I fell in love with you all over again. My heart felt like it was going to explode every time I saw you. Your movements were graceful and light as you did multiple turns. Other girls in different ballet costumes came on stage as you all started dancing together. Once the dance was over I stood up and clapped. Everyone else followed after me as I cheered your name. You found me in the crowd as you blew a kiss at me. People threw roses as all the dancers did one final curtsy.
I grabbed a rose as I found you backstage. I handed you the rose as you lift it up to your nose to acknowledge its scent. You giggled as you stood on the tips of your toes. You wrapped your arms around my neck as I held your waist. I kissed you gently as I felt you smile into the kiss. I pulled back as you went to your personal dressing room. I followed you as you changed into new clothes. Of course I had my back turned to you as you changed. You changed into a pretty white dress as we left.
We had a picnic in a beautiful grass field as we talked and played with the animals. You were petting a bunny as I also petted the small animal's head. It hopped away as you leaned your head against my arm. I wrapped an arm around you as we watched to sun set. I kissed you passionately as you kissed me back. I deepened the kiss as you moaned into the kiss. You moved to where you were sitting in my lap as I kissed you again. We both were panting as you kissed my jawline. You moved to my neck as your hands moved down my chest. I left a mark on your neck and another on the opposite side of your neck. I kissed the other mark I left you on the crook of your neck as I went back up to your lips. Your arms wrapped around my neck as you pulled me close. My hands moved to your hips as our lips moved in perfect sync for a few minutes.

<time skip from you and Alastor making out for a while>

We were walking back to my car as I saw someone I realised. I stood in my tracks as I pulled you behind me. I turned around as I started walking the other way very fast, but not suspiciously. You were confused as I whispered to not say anything. Once we turned a corner I picked you up as I started running. I slammed open a door as I shut it close.
Husk looked at me confused as I set you down. You asked what the matter was I half demanded half shouted for Husk to lock the door. Husk looked more confused as he grabbed the keys to the building. Just then, the door kicked open. A group of men wearing masks but by their height and voice I knew who they were. More like I remembered. The unforgiving act they did as the man in the center grinned.
'Jason'
You fell on top of me as the door kicked open. Your head was an inch from mine as your head turned to see who was behind you. Jason pulled you back as you yelped. I pulled you back just in time as I pulled you behind me. Everyone in the bar hid under the tables as the group of men behind Jason had guns. I stepped back a few steps until I felt a table behind me. I glanced down as no one was there. I kicked the table over as I pushed you down behind it. I jumped down with you as gunshots went off. Luckily the table was thick enough of wood that the bullets got caught in the table. Husk cursed under his breathe as he pulled out a shotgun. He shot a few people in the legs as some groaned.
I stood up was immediately grabbed by my neck. I was punched in my stomach and my face as I got slammed against the wall. I spit out some blood at the man as the inside of my mouth was bleeding. I smirked as I kicked one of the men in his shins. He yelled as I punched him under his jaw. I turned him around as I kicked him in the back of his kneecap. He fell over as I grabbed a bottle and slammed it onto his head. He passed out as I went and fought the rest of the men off.
I heard you shreak as I realised Jason had pulled you off the ground by your hair. He threw you over his shoulder as you hit your fists on his back. Jason laughed as he pointed a gun at you. He threatened that if I or Husk harmed any more of his men he would shoot you. I tried running to get you as another gunshot went off. I looked down and felt pain in my shoulder.

|your pov|

Blood soaked Al's shirt as I elbowed Jason in the head. He dropped me as I rushed to Al. Three other gunshots went off as I was a foot away from Al. I fell against Al as I coughed up some blood. I looked down as blood seeped through the side of my dress.
Al's eyes widened as he hugged me. Husk shot Jason in his arm. Jason cursed under his breathe as I'm guessing shooting me was an accident. Jason clutched his right arm as I was bleeding. 'Shooting him in his dominant arm. Smart but his hand accidentally pulled the trigger at me.' Husk yelled he called the cops and they are on their way as the men ran out of the building including Jason.