Kinky Priest Gerard

Start from the beginning

 "S-So where's the lessons," you nervously ask him as he sits on the edge of his desks with his hands clasped in his lap. 

"Darling the only lessons I'll be giving you are something you've probably never seen or felt before,"he says. 

"W-what do you mean," you stutter as you quickly look back down again and begin messing with your bracelets.

 "Would you stop fooling with your bracelets? It's very annoying," he says sighing.

 "W-What," you ask in complete shock.

 "Just give them to me, and you can have them when we're through," he says sticking his hand out. 

You take the bracelets off and place them in his hands. Part of you is afraid, but the other half is slightly turned on by the way he's acting. Since your bracelets are gone, you start fiddling with your thumbs. 

"If you don't stop that we'll have to put your hands to better use," he says getting off of the desk. 

"Define better use," you say looking up at him. 

"I would have to show you," he says squatting down to eye level.

 "S-Show me," you boldly say.

 He smirks and lays his hand high up on your thigh. Your dress came up slightly from him doing that. You gulp and look from his hand to his face. Gerard begins moving his thumb around in circles as his other hands slide underneath your dress causing your breath to hitch. He suddenly stops when he's almost touching your area. You let out a quiet whimper in protest. That surprises both you and Gerard.

 "I'm not going to touch you. You're going to do it to yourself," he says biting his lip.

 "T-Touch myself," you ask him in disbelief.

 "Exactly. You're going to put your hand under your dress and touch yourself until I say stop," he says with a certain commanding tone.

 "But I-," you start to say, but get cut off by Gerard.

 "You've never touched yourself have you," he asks smirking.

 "N-No," you mumble looking at him. 

"Well this should be fun," he says sitting back on top of the desk. 

 You shakily slip your underwear down slightly down for you to have better access. Your gaze never leaves his face as you sigh before slipping a finger in. You gasp at the entrance of your finger. 

"Now move it around, and it'll feel amazing," he whispers biting his lip. 

God, that lip bite. You move your finger around expecting it to feel horrible, but it actually doesn't. A moan escapes your mouth, and Gerard chuckles. 

"How many fingers do you have inside of you," he lowly asks.

 "O-One," you moan.

 "Add another then another til you can't take it anymore," he says smirking. 

You do as he says and add another finger. A whimper escapes your mouth, but is soon replaced with moans.

 "You like that don't you my little fucking slut," he whispers getting up. 

You nod your head, and he walks behind you.

 "Another and speed up the pace... trust me you'll love it," he whispers in your ear, and you add another and go faster.

 You imagine Gerard doing this to you, and  you moan"Gerard," before you can catch yourself. 

"Oh so your imagining me doing that to you," he asks as he kisses you on your neck.