Wedding Day

You walk down the center isle trying your best to contain the tears. You nervously smile as you hold your father's arm. When you look up at Brendon, he's smiling ear to ear. Tears start running down his face. That's what makes the tears start rolling down your cheeks. You and your father finally reach the end of the isle. He kisses you on the cheek and hands you off to Brendon. You and Brendon face each other and hold hands.

"You look stunning," he whispers quickly wiping the tears from his face.

You wipe the tears from your face and whisper, "So do you Brenny Boo."

He chuckles, and the wedding officiant starts talking.

"We are gathered here today to celebrate Brendon Boyd Urie and (Y/N) coming together. They've written their own vows. (Y/N) would you like to go first," he says.

"Sure. I've mine memorized," you say.

Brendon laughs and whispers, "That's my girl."

You look at him and say, "Brendon, I've loved you ever since I first met you. You make me feel like it's just me and you on top of the world. You love me for me... when I went through a difficult time you were the one person that could get me through it. You know all the right things to say to make my day incredible. I love everything about you. I could go on and on, but i won't make it too long. I promise I'll love you forever, Brenny Boo"

You both wipe he tears from your eyes.

"Brendon it's your turn," the officiant says.

He clears his throat and says, "Knowing me... I'll probably mess it up big time, so I wrote mine down."

He pulls out a piece of paper from his coat pocket . You let out a little laugh.

He shakily says, "I love you, (Y/N). There's not enough words that could describe how I love you. From the day I first laid eyes on you, I knew that you were the one I was meant to spend my life with. I love everything about you... your laugh, smile, unique personality, I could go on and on. You see me as a normal person... for me... not Brendon Urie the from Panic! You make my life full of excitement. You're my inspiration that keeps me going. I'm glad I have you to walk beside me for the rest of our lives."

You wipe the tears from your eyes. You hear sniffling from behind Brendon and you. Brendon tucks the note back in his pocket and quickly wipes the tears from his face. The end of the ceremony finally comes.

"Do you have the rings," the officiant asks.

"Oh yeah. Spenc," he says turning around.

Spencer hands him the rings.

After the exchanging of the rings, the officant asks, "Brendon,  do you take (Y/N) to be your lawful wedded wife?"

"I do," he excitedly says.

"(Y/N), do you take Brendon to be your lawful wedded husband," the officiant asks.

"I do," you excitedly say.

"I pronounce you two husband and wife. Brendon,  you may kiss your wife," the officiant says.

"Finally," Brendon exclaims.

He puts his arm around your waist and kisses you. Brendon wraps his hand around yours and sticks them up in the air like a wrestler who just won a match. Everyone including you laughs. You two walk down the center isle and slowly walk down a separate path to the reception.

You lay your head on his shoulder and say,"We're finally married."

He pulls you closer and says, "That's right, Mrs. Urie."

You smile and say, "I love it when you say that, Mr. Urie."

He laughs and kisses you on the forehead. "Let's go get drunk and then go to the secret honeymoon I have planned," he chuckles.

"I'm dying to know what you have planned," you say.

He smiles and raises his eyebrows. You two finally reach the place where the reception part will be held. After the reception, everyone goes outside to the bar and dance floor. After the dancing and drinking, it's time for you two to leave for the honeymoon. You say goodbye to your friends and family. Brendon helps you into the antique car, and then he hops into it.

"Now will you tell where we're going," you ask.

"Nope, you'll see when we get there," he slurs.

"Fine," you sigh.

He leans in and kisses you. He lays his hand on your upper leg.

"We're not to far from it. It's on the outskirts of California, " he whispers.

You smile and sit back in the seat. Finally, after twenty minutes you arrive at a beach house with a private beach.

"Brendon, " you say.

He laughs and whispers, "Come on. The fun's about to begin."

He leads you into the house. When he opens the door, there's a trail of red and white rose petals leading to a room.

"Brendon, you shouldn't have," you whisper clearly surprised.

  He leans toward you and kisses you on the lips.

He puts his mouth against your ear and whispers, "Let's get out of these clothes."

You smile and he leads you down the rose petal path. The path disappears under a door. Brendon opens it, and there's a huge freshly made bed. He wraps his arms around your waist and kisses you on your neck. His hands slowly move up your back to the beginning of the zipper. He unzips the dress and slides it off of you. It falls down to the floor, and he starts to undo his tie. You take his jacket off and quickly unbutton his shirt. He helps you slide it off of him. He pushes you onto the bed. He smirks and unzips his pants and takes them off. He climbs on the bed, and you start crawling toward him. He sits down and pulls you to sit in his lap. You put your legs on each side of his waist.  You lean and kiss him, and he starts kissing you on your cheek. He works his way to your ear. Brendon starts nibbling on your ear.

"Stop messing with me, Brendon and hurry up and-," you moan suddenly interrupted by Brendon pulling you closer than you could ever imagine. His hands dance across your back until they land on your bra. He unhooks it and takes it off. He pushes you back and lays on top of you. He smirks, and he slowly starts kissing your stomach. He keeps going further and further down. You let out a small moan, and you feel his teeth nibbling at your underwear. Another moan escapes your mouth, and Brendon slips them off with his teeth. He smiles and throws them in the floor. He quickly takes his boxers off. He spreads your legs slightly and positions himself inbetween them. Without any warning, he thrusts himself into you. A loud moan escapes your mouth, and he thrusts himself deeper and deeper inside of you. You can't help but moaning. Brendon's making some kind of noise inbetween a growl and moan. He stops and lets you take a moment to breathe. He's breathing heavily. He starts again. You have this desire to be closer to him... if that's even possible.

"Brendon," you moan.

"What," he asks in between breaths.

"I want you-," you whisper before Brendon interrupts. "To fuck you harder," he asks out of breath.

You give a small nod and a moan. He smirks and grips your shoulders. He begins to thrusts harder this time. After about thirty minutes,  you two are laying beside each other under the sheets. His leg and arm's over you. You both are breathing heavily.

"Best. Night. Ever," Brendon mumbles.

"I agree," you whisper