Info & Prologue

Before we start i got inspired to make this new book and here we have it! since my danmachi book is on hold why not make a new book? so enjoy and share to those who also like my hero! and on to the info!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: (Y/n) (L/n)

Age: 16

Height: 5'9 feet / 179 centimetres (and before you all say he's so short.. yes but in my hero he's pretty tall.. i can't just have a 6'7 guys in a high school can i and yes i know shoji is massive he's 6'1 hah no move on.)

Weight: 167 lbs. / 75 kg.

Hair color: (Up to you)

Eye color: Yellow

Personality: Smart, Cheery, Social, Get's fired up about fights.

Family background: His quirk is a mixture of his mom's hot hands and his dad's shock output

Family background: His quirk is a mixture of his mom's hot hands and his dad's shock output.. his mom's hot hands can only generate small flames that can be used to light candles or heat up a frozen burrito she dreamed of becoming a hero but society said no.. she gave up on her dream and went on to become a chef and later become a house wife.. his dad's quirk shock output is what it seems he can output small watts of electricity.. he quit the dream of becoming a hero and worked as electrician instead.. but he got into an accident when (Y/n) was only a new born.. he died and never got to meet his son.. devastated his mom did't give up and raised (Y/n) as a single mom.. and believed in him that one day he would become a hero like how her and his dad wanted to.

Quirk: Hot shock

Quirk history: The end result of the mixture of hot hands and shock output is hot shock.. the quirk itself was nothing special.. (Y/n) could generate and output both fire and lightning from his arm, hands, legs and feet.. nothing special..  when he was a kid he would always get burnt or shocked by his own quirk.. his mom taught him how to control his flames and lightning to a degree but on occasion he still gets hurt. When (Y/n) reached 7 years old he started learning how to properly control his quirk.. his mom enrolled him in all sorts of martial arts classes making him amazing in all sorts of hand to hand combat.. and he incorporated that into his quirk abilities..

Fighting style: Hand to hand and long range.

Quirk cons: over usage can cause burns, mild paralysis and feverish symptoms. 

Quirk capabilities: Can use flames to propel or fly.. can throw fireballs.. can use electricity to shock enemies depends on the output.. can control and shoot electricity to some degree..can use the electricity on machines to short circuit..can somewhat enhance self by letting the quirk run through his body.. can combine both to use for attacks but unstable

(Well there you have it.. pretty good right? not to op and not too much to be revealed.. and i plan to make this grow op not op from the start so yeah that's about feel free to ask about the quirk if something is off or not clear now on to the story!)