Taehyung's POV:

I kiss her for so long until I felt like kissing the wind.
She's gone and only the flying purple were left.

She's gone.

"Soo-yah," I started crying silently, my chest feel like exploding. Why am I too late?
If I came a bit earlier I might save her.

My Haessar, My Jisoo.
What will I do now?
Without her? This life is a big shit.

"Where is unnie? Did you succeeded?" It's Yuqi with her hopeful voice.
I didn't answered I just sob silently.

"This is your fault, if you only came a bit earlier, Jisoo must be alive," What Yuqi said make my chest tight.

"YOU THINK I DIDN'T REGRET IT? I'M SO HURT I DON'T KNOW
HOW TO LIVE MY LIFE WITHOUT HER! DAMN IT! WHAT WILL I DO NOW?! I WILL CUT MY NECK FOR HER JUST TO MAKE HER HAPPY!" I yelled in frustration and Yuqi take a step back, petrified...the next moments are silence...I heard nothing but my sobs.

"T-taehyung-ssi I'm sorry," Yuqi apologized but I just ignored her until her presence is gone.
This life is no more good.
I look at the railing and started climbing there.

"If you're in the afterlife, then I will follow you, maybe this is what the prophecy says,
She with the lips of Scarlet meant to conquer the darkness with pink and maybe black but the one with the mark of evil is the one who will fight the brightness with Purple and Black two forces might refuse but the forces of Black and White will manifest them.. "Yeah maybe this is it.
I will jump this bridge and I will be with her forever and ever.

"I love you Soo-yah, and I won't let you alone, I will come with you," I said one last time.
I'm desperate, I can't be happy with a life without her.

"You really think you can come with me if you jump in Han river?"

My heart skip a beat,
I turned seeing the lady glowing in pink.

"Soo-yah?! Soo-yah! Kim Jisoo!"
She nodded with her heartish smile.

"You are alive!" I shouted.

"Do I look like a ghost?" She chuckled.
"W-what do you mean? You're just a ghost?!" I frowned.
"Silly," She stepped forward and cupped my face.

"I'm real and I love you Taehyung, to the moon and back,"
The tears streamed down my face, she is real! She is alive...
I hug her so tight.

"I'll never let you go anymore,"
I kiss her hair.
"Don't say it, just do it," She retort and when we pulled away I kiss her lips so hungrily while she instantly wrapped her arms around my neck, she pulled away for some air but I kiss her again wrapping my arms tightly in her waist.

"I miss you so much Soo-yah," I said when our lips separated and only our heads touch.
"I miss you too," She smiled.
"I miss you more than how you miss me," I winked and she just chuckled and pinch my nose.
"And because I miss you..." My lips went on her neck and kiss back and fort. She gasped.

"T-taehyung! You are so green!
I'm hungry," She hit my arm playfully.

"Then eat me,"
I bit her earlobe.
"Yah! Will you stop or I'll throw you over the Han river," She glared and I chuckled.

"Okay let's eat first," I chuckled and hold her hand.
"Why are you holding my hand?"I frowned with her question.
"Because...you are the cause of my euphoria,"I winked and kiss her cheek.
"Those girls saw that you kissed me, we're still idols," She worriedly said but I just kiss her lips as respond and she's mesmerized as I wrapped my arms on her waist and we walked on the bridge.