"You are wrong---" Yuqi
"F*ck! I Saw her hugging him! "
She sighed.

"I think I'm it's better if you yourself ask her,"

"Damn it! I'll just leave,"
I look glumly at the door.

"Don't worry I won't tell anyone you come here, and I want you to know that I stan Vsoo,"
I nodded and faded.

Jisoo's POV:

"Taehyung wait!" I opened the door but he's gone.

"Yuqi where is him?" I asked.
"He teleported!" Yuqi said.
"Where did he go?" Yuqi shrugged.
"Is he coming back?" I asked and Yuqi shrugged again.

"But unnie if he came back and not give up that means he loves you," Yuqi smiled.

But will he? Will I wait for him or find him? His unit! I faded to go there but I see nothing but scattered objects.

He loves me! Now that I know it I will never let him go!
I will always be with him.

Purple smokes appeared, it's Jane.
"Where's Taehyung?"
Jane shrugged...
"Correction Kkaman, but wherever he is, stop chasing him, he don't care about you, he's busy planning about our evil invasion and he's never coming
back to you,"She smirked but I don't believe her unless I hear it from Taehyung...I keep finding him in every possible location but I can't find him.

"Where are you? I'm here now!"
I shouted from the top of the hill at Daegu until the wind blows hard making me shiver through the cold. Hailstorm...I find it hard to walk down the hill.
Still shivering, I want to fade but I got no more strength I collapsed in the cold ground the hail almost covering me and blowing hardly.

I need heat, it's so cold...I extremely shivered crawling in the ground to reach the pieces of wood sticks...it's so close but my body gave up, my eyes shut tight.

❄❄❄❄

My eyes opened with the pain in my head like something's hitting me. I look at beside me and saw a very pale girl beating me with a stick. She looks familiar.

"You are Yoongi's sibling right?"
She nodded.
"Gidae," She said.
I look around, I'm in a small room.

"Yoongi mentioned to me that you're in Seoul," I frowned, why is she here
"I don't want there, It's better if I stay here...Seoljung oppa will see me here," She chuckled, what a poor girl.
"You saved me,"I frowned.

"You are here because of Taehyung right?" She asked and I nodded.

"Sometimes we tend to believe that we will have someone back even if it's too far," I sighed.
"Just like me, but he is coming back," She glumly said.
"I need to go,thankyou" I said and she nodded
"Be careful unnie," She waved.

❄❄❄❄

Days...been waiting for days, ain't he really seeing me? Did he gave up that fast? If only I knew where he is.

"But unnie if he came back and not give up that means he loves you,"

But I'm losing my hope,
I played like he's just playing me like a boomerang.
He knew that even if he throw me away I will keep coming back.
Because I love him, but somewhere....that boomerang when he throw it, it's blown by the wind...and he didn't mind finding it anymore. Maybe the boomerang is not important anymore.

And somewhere inside the wind
The boomerang needs to do something to be happy.

"Dark side? I think it's time,"

Dark smokes appeared in front of me and formed into an image of myself.

"I will submit myself on you," I smiled and she frowned.
"But I didn't forced you,"
"Yeah, I'm willingly doing it, because I'm accepting you as a part of me, I don't need to defeat you, because you are  a part of me, thankyou for everything, and maybe with you is better, you matter to me," I smiled and  hugged her...she's the first who pulled away with a genuine smile.