Chapter 13: New Boy!

Tinashe Kachingwe: We were all in class and it was quiet. We had some free time so I was just drawing in my journal.

Suddenly, the classroom door flew open and everyone looked up while I just continued to draw.

"Tinashe!" Karrueche whispered hitting me in the side. "What?!" I snapped. "Hottie at 3:00." She whispered.

I looked up and saw a boy with dark brown hair, light skin, and the most prettiest blue eyes. He is gorgeous!

All the girls were amazed by his looks.

He handed the teacher a sheet of paper and flashed India a smile. She giggled as Karrueche and I looked back at her. "What?" She shrugged.

India is my best friend. I hang out with her more than I hang out with her sister Karrueche. So, it would be totally awesome if I got her and Mr. Blue Eyes to go out.

But there's one problem, Ty likes her and I can tell she likes him too but Tyga is my brothers best friend. They are 21 and she's 17. So, that's actually illegal. She needs someone her age anyway.

"Okay class, we have a new student. Introduce yourself Mr. Corey."

So, Corey is his name.

"Hey everyone my name is Corey Lewis. Um, I'm 18. My birthday was last month and I just moved here from California."

He said.

"Okay Corey, you can take a seat behind Tinashe. Tinashe, raise your hand." My hand flew in the air and Corey chuckled making his way to his seat.

As soon as he sat down Karrueche and I turned around to face him.

"What?" He asked.

"Hi, I'm Tinashe as you probably already know and this is my friend Karrueche."

"Okay? Nice to meet you guys." He shrugged. "Your eyes are just...." Karrueche paused. "Beautiful."

He smiled. "Thank you. I saw a picture of my birth parents a few months ago. I get my eyes from my dad." He explained.

I nodded. "My daddy has blue eyes also." I told him. "Oh really?"

"Yup." I popped the 'p'.

"Tinashe, Karrueche, turn around! Don't get Corey in trouble on his first day!"

I turned back around and whispered to Corey. "Youre hanging out with us today."

India Love:

"India!" My twin sister Karrueche rushed to my locker. "What love?" I asked putting my books up.

"Don't you think Corey is so cute?" She asked. "Yeah." I smiled closing my locker. We started walking to lunch together.

"Where is Tinashe?" I asked. "Oh, her and Corey are already at lunch. Their waiting on us." She told me.

"Oh."

Karrueche:

"So Corey, what do you look for in girls?" Tinashe asked him as we sat down.

"Um why?" He asked. "Just answer the question!"

"Tinashe, he doesn't have to answer if he doesn't want to. Now, stop!" India told her. Bingo! The plan was coming into action.

Tinashe and I smirked at each other.

Chris Brown:

"Big brotherrrrrr." Tinashe tackled me as soon as she came through the door.

"Little sisterrrrrr." I hugged her back.

"Do you two always act like this?" Someone chuckled. She jumped off of me. "No. I hate him." She said.

"And, I hate her too. Who are you?" I asked him. "Corey." He answered.

"Hey, do you know that you look like that dude Chris Brown?" He asked. "I am Chris brown." I told him.

"Corey this is my annoying older brother Christopher or just Chris. Now, y'all two, shut up and get along. I got homework to do."

Tinashe walked upstairs. "Aye Lil nigga, don't you have homework too?" I asked Corey. "Yeah. That don't mean I'm about to do it." He shrugged.

I nodded.

"Aye, you got 2k14?" He asked. "Nigga, hell yeah! You wanna play?" I asked. "What you think?"

We started walking to the living room.

"Imma kick yo ass." I told him. "That's what you think."

August Alsina:

Tinashe and I avoided each other all day at school so now im 'bout to go try to apologize to her again.

"Bianca and Katrina, y'all bring ya asses."

..................... ........................

"Yo, Bianca!" We heard a familiar voice.

"Hey Roc." Bianca hugged him. "Hey Katrina." He said. She rolled her eyes and knocked on the door.

"Aye Roc, how come every time we come ova here y'all here?" I asked him. He shrugged. "Well, where everybody else at?" Bianca asked.

"Still gettin' they slow asses out the car. My pops and my mama didn't come though. We flew in my pops private jet. We coming for Christmas but my mama them coming in two weeks. Chris already knew we was coming so--"

"Wassup?" Chris opened the door.

"Aye, nigga." We dapped. "Ugh, where's Tinashe?" Katrina asked. "Fix your attitude." He told her.

"Whatever. Bianca, Desiree, y'all comin' or what?"

"Yeah." The girls walked in da house. "Aye yo, wassup Deyon?"

"None much. None much." We dapped. "Aight niggas. Come in."

Tinashe Kachingwe:

"Aye T, y'all come down! We got some chicken and shit!"

"Chicken and shit?" I asked coming down the stairs with Katrina, Desiree and Bianca behind me.

"Yeah." He answered. "Alright." Corey had left before they all came. I enjoyed him being here. That nigga hella funny with his sexy ass.

We all sat down at the table and of course August sat by me.

Roc sat beside Bianca, Katrina and Deyon sat beside each other and Desiree and Chris sat by each other.

"Wassup fam?" Tyga walked in with Wayne, India, Karrueche, and Wayne's cousin Nicki.

They all sat down at the table and of course, Ty sat by India.

I was kinda annoyed with them though.

How all they fat asses just gone come in here and start eating our food. They wasn't invited friends or not.

"Tinashe." August moved his chair closer to mine. "What August?" I rolled my eyes and continued eating my food.

"I'm sorry ma." He whispered placing his hand on my thigh. That sent shivers up my spine.

"We'll talk about this later okay?"

"Aight."

Corey in the media/picture.