Chapter 20: My Business Is My Business.

Okay, now this chapter is about Karrueche. It's all in her point of view.

Karrueche Marie Tran-Westbrooks:

Hey, my name is Karrueche. Me and my twin sister India have two last names. I go by Tran and she goes by Westbrooks.

Our dads last name is Westbrooks and our moms is Tran.

Now even though India and I are twins, we look nothing a like and we act nothing a like. I look just like our dad and India looks just like our mother.

Anyway, enough about that.

When India went to Tyga's house I decided to go to Tinashe's.

I knocked on the door and waited patiently. "Kae!" Tinashe exclaimed opening the door. "Hey girl. What is it you had to tell me?" I asked walking in.

"Oh, let's come in my room." I followed her up the stairs. Once we got in her room she closed the door.

"Okay, spill." I told her.

"You remember the new boy Corey? So, turns out the nigga is my brother."

I gasped. "You serious?"

"Dead ass."she nodded. "So, when he was born my daddy's last name was Brown. My dad is actually Chris' dad too. So, I'm just sitting there like, what the fuck? All these years. They gave Corey up for adoption. I can't even imagine how he feels."

"Wow that's crazy." .

..........................

After spending hours at Tinashe's house I finally left.

I decided to go to Jessica's house. She lived right up the street from them.

"Hey bitch!" Jessica smiled giving me a hug. "Wassup?" I walked in.

She closed the door. "Nothing. If you here for Rodney he's in his room."

Rodney is her brother and he's the biggest drug lord. He runs the streets.

"Alright. Rodney!" I knocked on his room door. He opened it and smiled. "Hey babe." I smiled and gave him a hug.

"Come in ma." I sat down on his bed and he sat beside me.

"Yo, I haven't seen you in months. What happened?" He asked.

I sighed. "My mama. I swear her ass gets on my nerves. She took my phone and said I couldn't see you anymore but, I got it back now." I smiled.

Now, I'm not like India. Rodney is 17 just like myself he just dropped out of school once his parents passed.

He is very smart.

He used to be the sweetest kid ever. But, his mom and dad died in a car crash earlier this year and he just shut down. He stopped going to school and started selling drugs.

I was there for him every time he needed me but, my mama is such a bitch that she made me stop seeing him.

Ugh, she irritates me.

"I missed you babe." He kissed my lips. "And I missed you too." I nodded.

"So, India is pregnant." I told him.

"For real?" He asked. "Yep."

I couldn't believe my sister was pregnant but, I told her to stop fooling around with Tyga a long time ago. He's a grown man.

"So, I found some new shit. You wanna see?" He asked.

I nodded. By new shit he means dope, weed,  or cocaine.

He pulled it out of a backpack. It was loud as fuck! "Rodney, that stuff is strong!" I held my nose.

"I know ma but, it's good. You wanna try it?" He asked. I didn't want to but I knew better than to say no to Rodney.

Even though I missed him, I'm a little scared of him now. He changed and he kinda looked different.

He cut off his braids, has tattoos everywhere now, he got buff, and has a lip piercing.

"Sure." I shrugged.

.....,.......................

After hours of getting high with Rodney I finally went home.

It was 1 in the morning.

"Karrueche Marie Tran Westbrooks, where have you been?" My mom screamed. "I've been with Tinashe."

"Wrong answer! I called Chris and Tinashe and they both said you left a long time ago!"

I sighed. "And what is that smell? Is it weed Karrueche?" She asked.

"Okay mama, I was at Jessica's."

"Mhm. And where was Rodney?"

"Dammit mama, I don't know! I just went over there to hang out with Jessica and they were smoking. That's why I smell like weed! Rodney wasn't even there!"

"Why are you lying Kae?"

"Fine! Don't believe me! But, what I'm saying is the truth! My business is my business anyway!" And with that I stomped to my room.

So, what do y'all think about Karrueche and Rodney? Do y'all want to see more of Karrueche's point of view? Who's point of view did you like better India or Karrueche? Vote && Comment.