Chapter 20: One Point For The Underworld

Start from the beginning

His eyes begged for Gabrielle which entertained her once again. Through her hands he let out another muffled whine which was audible to Gabrielle. "Just one, Elle." This made her laugh and roll her eyes. She tiptoed and kissed the back of her hand that was covering Ravn's mouth. "That's one. Happy?"

She removed her hand and now Ravn's pouted lips are visible. "They're not counted!"

Gabrielle was clearly enjoying this.

"Alright, alright." Gabrielle said before lifting her chin with her lips pouted. Ravn smiled and lowered down his head.

"Hey, Gabrielle!" Mingi rushed inside the kitchen which made Gabrielle push Ravn away. It startled them both so they cleared their throats.

Mingi gave them a look. "What are you two doing?"

"Nothing!" Ravn and Gabrielle said in unison which made Mingi laugh. He needs just nodded his head, completely understanding the situation. "Okay, okay."

"What do you want?" Ravn asked Mingi, disappointment laced in his voice. Until when will he be able to get a kiss?

Mingi hides the smile of amusement on his face before looking at Gabrielle. "Well, I just want to tell you that I'll be meeting Yunha."

°°°°°

Afternoon came and Mingi's car is in front of their house. Mingi removed his seatbelt and sighed. "It's been a while since I came here. Will Yunha forgive me, Gabrielle?"

Gabrielle's seatbelt was also removed. She looked at Mingi and gave him a reassuring smile. "She will, Mingi. She loves you so much."

Nervousness was evident on Mingi's face as they walked to the gate. He inhaled sharply before ringing the doorbell.

"Who's there--" Yunha opened the gate and stopped when she saw Mingi. The two of them stared for a few moments, both missing each other. Both missing each other's touch.

Yunha cleared her throat. "Oh, it's you. Are you done with your business trip?"

Mingi scratched the back of his neck and nodded sheepishly. "I guess so." He felt Gabrielle push him from behind. "Can I talk to you?"

"Can't we?" Yunha asked. "Of course, we can talk. Is there something wrong between us for you to ask permission?"

Mingi bit his lip. He knew by her tone that they are both aware that something is wrong. Silence engulfed them both which made Gabrielle impatient.

"Hi, Yunha!" Gabrielle beamed as she showed herself from behind Mingi. It surprised Yunha so she looked at Mingi then back at her. "Who's this?"

"I'm Gabrielle! I'm just Mingi's friend. Well, kind of his guardian." She instantly said before Yunha could misunderstand.

"Well, she's the person who gave me a slap of realization. She made me realize how I'm hurting you, Yunha."

Yunha looked at Gabrielle who just gave her a smile. "Today's a nice day to start talking."

Yunha pursed her lips.

"Come in." She stepped aside to let the two of them in. They went inside and sat on the couch in the living room. Once again, silence filled the area.

Gabrielle felt awkward so she stood up from her seat and looked at the couple. "I better go to the kitchen and make some coffee or something. Is it okay, Yunha?"

When Yunha knew she meant for them to be alone, she nodded her head. "Sure. Thank you."

At the kitchen, Gabrielle started to make some coffee. She can hear Mingi and Yunha reconciling. Their cries and apologies can be faintly heard in the kitchen. It made her smile. It made her happy and satisfied of how she could help them. She's happy she could fix something.