Part 5 The Angel and the Demon

Start from the beginning

It wasn't easy running down the stairs, as the hotel was still shaking. Thinking it was an earthquake or maybe a huge explosion, which (Y/n) wouldn't be surprised if it was considering it's Hell we're talking about, he made it to the lobby room to find no-one was there, but somethings looked different. A bar was present along with a fireplace that wasn't there before. These things he didn't recognize nor spawn when he performed his magic spell that cleaned up the lobby. Not being in here, (Y/n) ran outside to see if anyone was out there and thankfully, he saw them. Charlie, Vaggie and Angel Dust, all standing with three others, though he couldn't get a good view of them from where he was standing, so he slowly made his way to where they were. 

(Y/n): "What is the name of Heaven is going on? Such a loud eruption and such noise near the hotel, and at this hour, is everything okay?" 

(Y/n) asks, hoping someone would explain what happened as it appeared he was too late to witness the cause of it, when he saw 'him', turn around. The demon overlord he knew all too well, Alastor.

(Y/n): "Alastor?" 

(Y/n) called out, unable to fathom as to why he was here.

Wearing a red suit, and holding a cane, the tall and slinky demon tilted his head, squinting his eyes to see if what he was seeing was really there, before opening them wide again to realize he was seeing it correctly.

Alastor: "Well I'll be bamboolzed, (Y/n) my good man. Quite the long time since we last spoke!"

Alastor exclaimed while making his way to greet his long time friend. Making everyone, Charlie especially, shocked, as they greeted one another. 

Charlie: "Wait, you two know each other?" 

Charlie asks confused, along with the others who gave a look of bewilderment.

Alastor: "Why of course my dear,  this tall and handsome Angel here is quite the bookmark in my story! For it was (Y/n) here who gave me the great advice that I took to heart to seize the opportunity and raze Hell into it's deepest flame yet. If it wasn't for this sturdy young man, and some magical sacrifices of course, I would never have become who I am today!" 

Alastor tells everyone, making them all look over to (Y/n).

(Y/n): "It's good to see you too Alastor, last time we met was about, nearly 100 years ago? I was sent to check on up and coming overlords of Hell, but I always thought you could become something better, but it looks like you took my advice the wrong way though." 

With an awkward smile, (Y/n) tells Alastor, a little disappointed that someone he was sent to try to strive into a better path, completely mistook what he tried to aim him towards, but of course, (Y/n) was very new at being an Agent of Heaven at the time, so he wasn't exactly the 'A' star agent that he has become now.

Alastor: "Oh nonsense my good man (Y/n), regardless of what you wanted me to become, all that matters is that I become what I wanted to be. Isn't that what really matters?"