==Chapter 38==

IF YOU GUYS WATCH THE VOICE YOU'LL KNOW THAT THIS SEASON THE RUNNER UP IS

MATT MCANDREW.

AND HE REPLIED TO ME 2 TIMES AND FAVORITE MY TWEETS AND I CAN'T EVEN.

ALSO MERRY CHRISTMASSSSS.

ALSO boo Rusher lost UHC Season 11 :(

Also, this was written when I was 3/4 awake at 4AM so...

_____

"Let's go to the beach." Keaton randomply says as I scrunch my nose up.

I don't like the beach, the after feel is just...Yuck.

"Aww," Brayden chuckled cutely as he kissed my nose "Cute."

We were all lazying out in the livingroom as Rylan and Ryan continued to play PS3.

"I don't mind, haven't seen booties in a while." Ryan snickered.

I cuddled closer to Brayden as he tightened his grip around me. He gave me a kiss on my cheek as I giggled softly into his neck.

"Fuck off!" Keaton yelled sourly "We're single for Christ sake."

"Beach it is." Ryan said as he stood up, stretching.

"Come on, Charls." Ryan said as I groaned.

"You don't have to swim if you don't want to." Brayden reassured me.

"Someone's definitely going to push me," I mumbled as I stood up and waved goodbye to Keaton and Rylan "And it's definitely going to be you."

I headed outside his house with Ryan, Brayden's laughter being the last thing we hear as we headed for his car.

"I hope those idiots realize it's fucking winter." I shook my head at them as Ryan looked at me wide eyed.

"Yeah, what idiots." Ryan snorted, waving them off as I rolled my eyes knowing well he's one of those idiots.

We entered the car and I looked straight ahead, knowing well that Ryan is going to fangirl.

"Soooo," Ryan trailed on as he started the car engine "Tell me what happened with you and Brayden last night?"

I turned the volume of the radio up, and focused on Fall Out Boy - Sugar We're Going Down Swingin'.

"No, Charlie," Ryan said sternly as he turned the volume down "As your bestfriend, I need to know."

I turned the volume up again as I nodded my head to the beat, pretending not to hear him.

He turned the volume down again "Charlie Rose Gray!" He said, clearly annoyed by the tone of his voice "You will tell me young lady or else I will-" I turned the volume up as I cutt him off.

"What was that? Was someone talking?" I cupped my ear with my left hand as I looked at different directions with a confused face.

"You fucking dork." He chuckled as he ruffled my hair.

"We're going to crash!" I giggled, swatting his hand away.

_____

"How was the Bro-ship Saturday?" My dad asked me as he looked at me while drinking his coffee from his '#1 Dad' mug.

"Same as always, watched Mean Girls, you know?" I shrugged as I walked over to the family.

Mom was sitting next to dad, giving me 'the face'.

The face that said 'ABORT MISSION HE KNOWS! CODE RED CODE RED RUN DARLING'

I furrowed my eyebrows at her as I sat on the bar stool with them.