==Chapter 3==

for some ppl that dnt understand why im busy annoying u all with updates:

1. im just re-writing some stuff.
2. no new chapters. just new scenarios within old chapters.

kasploosh.

________________________

"What's up, bud?" I heard Brayden's voice as he entered Ryan's room.

I froze. On the spot. I wonder if i hold my breath and act as a monumental statue, Brayden wouldn't notice me at all.

"Where's Mitch?" He asked.

"He said he needs to record before coming here." Ryan says and I dare not turn around from the tv screen.

A statue. You are a statue. Empty your state of mind and fill it with concrete.

"Charlie...why are you dying so quickly?" Coby asked me as he pointed at the screen.

"I. AM. A. STATUE." I ended up saying with pauses in-between the words and i wanted a fucking wrecking ball through my uterus when I felt Brayden's eyes on my back.

Oh dear santa claus.

"I'm going to get some snacks," Ryan said and I immediately knew what he was up to. "Coby, help me out?"

"I volunteer as tribute!" I said, standing up.

"No, stay here. We need men in the kitchen for once." Ryan said as he closed his fist infront of us.

"SEXISM!" I pointed an accusing finger at him.

Ryan pulled Coby up and pushed my hand out of the way as he pulled Coby out of his room, he closed the door with a creepy grin on his face.

"Have fun." He mouthed at me and I threw a pillow at him. Unfortunately, he closed the door already.

"Cunt." I mumbled.

"Charlie," I heard Brayden say and i tensed the fuck up "Sit here."

I looked at him and he patted the space next to him on Ryan's bed.

I took slow steps towards him and sat down a meter from him awkwardly.

I can feel his gaze on me but nope, i ain't turning my head to look at him for shit.

"Are you...," he started of slowly, carefully choosing his words "Uhm-are you uncomfortable around me now?"

And i turned to look at him. Yes. I, Charlie, the best at having no self control whatsoever.

"N-no i'm not," i sighed softly, reassuring him but his face still held the same distraught look "Don't worry. I'm all for cursing and green jokes and everything nasty, it's just...the part where, uh, Ryan says you wanting to hide...this personality of yours from me...that's what makes me...confuzzled."

Thus, silence engulfed Ryan's faintly foul smelling room as i made a mental note to give him Febreeze for Christmas.

He cleared his throat, surprising me by the sudden action making him laugh at my cowardliness.

Laugh all you want, pretty boy. Just keep laughing.

"First off, how I was on the phone is how I am...basically in every day life." He said with a smirk and I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"Yeah, I now realize you aren't shy," I scoffed, bitterly, feeling a bit like i was played "Why don't you talk like that around me? You know I don't care."

"I know that, but....your type of guys are the shy kind. In other words, not me," he looked down at his hands on his lap, his fingers nervously fidgeting with eachother "I had to hide myself from you. I mean, would you have still liked me, knowing this is how I really am?" He asked me, a serious expression on his face.