==Chapter 1==

we all know rusher swears a lot irl.

in a video, he once said "I'm not really the quiet type.", referring to his sexual nature...which leads me to this fanfic.

WARNING:

SMUTTY chapters will soon come with swearing.
if you don't like, turn back now

but lmao seeing as this book has 200k plus reads this warning is lit nada nada to yall.

im proud :'-)

_______

"It's getting late where I live guys, sorry but I got an exam tomorrow and well I don't know anything. Literally nothing. I don't even know what its about. See guys? Don't follow my example. I'll see you tomorrow with a new video, Ciao & Sayonara!"

I ended the video with my face coming closer to the webcam and my eyes high-fiving the screen. My usual outro.

Which originated from my compromising dark pre-teen days, don't ask, it was a dark and stormy night and i was nervous while making my first ever shitty vid and bam holy mackerel out came the shittiest outro ever.

I mean, really now, ciao and sayonara? Was i high on wasabi guacamole that night?

But hey, you lot haven't even seen my intro yet.

I'm a Youtuber, hoorah, mainly Minecraft but it depends on my mood. I could upload minecraft tomorrow and throw a video of me just eating cereal the next. Inspired by Spencer Shay ofcourse.

Currently with 1 million lovely broski's. And I love every single one of them for putting up with my ass. Kudo's.

I checked the comment section which consisted of comments like:

'FIRST COMMENT'

Yes, congratulations. Put it on your resume while you're at it.

'she hack cause shes has 1 m subscribers and only 6900 people on earth'

God, love your grammar!

'OMG WHY DON'T YOU JOIN THE CUBE?!'

'PLAY WITH THECAMPINGRUSHER HE ALSO LIVES IN CANADA!'

These comments are what I mostly get, but I have no idea who TheCampingRusher is. I have heard of the CubeSMP here and there but Graser says-

The usual skype sound came on my monitor and I saw 'Zach of Balls'.

Geesh, speaking of the devil.

I pressed accept after slightly praising myself for the pun i made with his name, and put on the ugliest face I could at the time, scrunching my face plus double chin.

I heard his infamous laugh booming from my headphones which always makes me giggle. Yes people i giggle.

"Yo Graser, sup homie!" I said with a smug face which made him laugh even harder.

"Aye, my homie 'KamichamaCharlie!'" He said, my in-game name.

He wiped his tears off under his glasses "H-hold on," he coughed and chuckled a little "Okay, Charlie. I am here to discuss about...drumroll please?"

I drum-rolled on my desk with my fingers like a pro, Ringo Starr better look out.

"CUBE SMP!" He clapped.

"Where today, I am asking you, Charlie Rose Gray, if you would like to join the cube?" He asked me, wiggling his eyebrows as he did so.

"Hmmm, I don't know...to join a server with you?" I looked at him with disgust.