==Chapter 47==

Happy Birthday to TigerWings17 :D!

THE DRESS IS FUCK WHITE AND GOLD. I DONT CARE WHAT THE FUCKING EYE WITNESS SAYS ITS WHITE AND FUCKING GOLD. I'D LIKE TO THINK THE PEOPLE THAT SEE THIS COLOR IS BOUND FOR SOMETHING SPECIAL.

So, how are you guys? I haven't updated and im not gonna be like those Authors that gives those sappy excuses.

IM LAZY. I PROCRASTINATE. I MAY OR MAY NOT BE PROUD OF IT BUT THATS HOW I AM READERS.

Also, voting ends tomorrow, so be sure to vote if you haven't! It doesn't have to be for me (hope it is tho) but i would love to see the winners. I'm really glad they came up with the CubeFicAwards idea.

GG to them :)

IMPORTANT: ive been planning on changing my cover. If thats okay with you guys. If anyone is willing, can someone like...make me an awesome cover and send it (the link) to me on my wattpad dm's? or my twitter @GimmeMyBrofist :DD either way is good.

I want something tumblr-y e.e. im hip fuck ya'll

____________________________________________

"CHARLIE!" Connor yelled as he ran behind me whilst holding the sparkler in both his hands.

I looked back to see if he was close behind me only to see that he wasn't there anymore.

My heart stopped as i turned my head to look infont of me and see Connor holding the sparkler with a devious smile.

He took a step forward as i took a step back, again and again and again and again untill Brayden held my shoulder and i screamed my lungs out.

"DON'T YOU DARE BRING THAT SHIT CLOSER TO ME!" i said as i struggled to get out of Brayden's grip.

"Why the heck are you so scared of fireworks?" Mitch laughed as he opened the small box of snap bombs.

OH SHIT.

"Brayden!" i looked up at Brayden whilst puckering my bottom lip out.

"I'm helping them cure your fear of fireworks, love." he said with a smirk as he kissed the top of my head and let me go.

Mitch started throwing the snap bombs at my feet and i was now a dancing duckling.

"WE'RE GOING TO START THE COUNTDOWN BUDS!!!" Luca shouted to the other teens whilst holding a red bull in his right hand.

I gave Mitch the middle finger as i ran over to Brayden.

"Where's Ryan?" i asked Brayden who nodded towards a couple laughing together. I squinted my eyes to see who it was and it was Ryan and a girl i don't know leaning on the hood of his car.

"Want beer?" Kyle asked me as he held a bucket of ice with beer. I shook my head as he chuckled "I was hoping you wouldn't say yes."

He started walking away and i asked "WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!" he answered without looking back "I prefer sober Charlie!"

He asked another group of teen if the wanted beer that sat around a car that played a loud song for us to hear 'Matt Simons - With You'.

I sat next to Brayden on the back of Mitch's pick up and rested my head on his shoulder.

He wrapped an arm around me and i snuggled up closer to him. I looked around the School's soccer field and saw everyone just having fun and enjoying life.