==Chapter 61==

One name. One bitch.

Jeon Jungkook.

*life ruined*

I'm really nervous for how you guys are going yo react on the Jordan Bayani short story.

The plot is out of my comfort zone, like it has a lot of smut but the side plot is what makes me cringe since i don't really deal with it.

It might not seem like it, but i actually want you guys to enjoy what i write >.<
________

"Mitch...why are we here?" I asked Mitch as he closed the passengers door after i got off.

"Mitch?" I asked him shocked as he smirked at me from the drivers seat.

"I'm going to bring the comics to your house!" He said as he drove off "CIAOU AND SAYONARAAA!!!"

Did that idiot really just leave m-

"Charlieeee!" I turned around swiftly and saw two gorgeous men in the middle of the playground.

Ryan and Coby.

"W-what the fuck is happening?Why are you wearing suits?" I asked and recalled that Mitch was also wearing a suit.

Too much was happening and my head's starting to spin. It can't process what's happening at all.

Ryan shrugged as Coby blushed.

Ryan walked up to me, his leg better now than it was before, and sat me down on the swings.

Coby sat at the end of the slide as Ryan sat next to me on the swings.

"Guys-"

"Exactly here," Ryan said as he motioned to us.

"Is where we met pig tailed Charlie." Ryan laughed and i blushed at the memory.

"I remembering seeing you from there," he pointed at the small and old merry-go-round "You talking with Coby."

"Nobody liked Coby." Ryan finished as Coby threw a small rock at him.

"He was shy, that's why." Ryan clarified as he glared at Coby.

"Charlie liked me." Coby pouted and my heart dropped "I still do, Cobaby."

Ryan gave us a face and acted like he threw up.

"Anyways," Ryan rolled his eyes at us "Me and Coby...are both glad that our precious childhood friend is...none other than you."

Coby stood up and crouched down in the middle of us.

"Smile!" Ryan said as he took a cute pink Polaroid camera out of nowhere and took a picture of us.

"I blinked!" I whined and Ryan smirked "Blink or not, you still ugly."

I glared at him as he handed me the Polaroid.

"Yours," Coby smiled "You're really pretty so it's important to capture beauty."

"Just like this," he put an old picture in front of me, the corners were a bit dog eared "And this."

He put the new picture we just took next to the old one.

It was us, the first picture we took here when we were young, a before and after. Same positions, same faces.

Like nothing changed at all.

"Capture the memories that make you happy," Ryan smiled at me as he and Coby gave me a hug "And make new and better memories to look back on."