A/N + Copyright (All Rights Reserved)

+ Dedication

For all the public health workers,

For all the researchers in the scientific community,

For all the doctors, nurses, and medical workers,

For all the coronavirus helpers,

Thank you for everything you have done during the 2020 pandemic.

+ Praise for 'Choose'

First place in the Yellow Brick Awards

"The story is really amazing...the author has wrote this story very beautifully."

- @mahiramateen13

Second place in the Life Elements Awards 

"This story seems quite relatable considering the current worldwide pandemic. It is interesting...the ending was quite unexpected and full of suspense."

-  @bowdownpeasantz

Second place in the Bubble Tea Awards 2020

Third place in The Watermelon Awards

"The book is interesting and the cliffhanger at last was great."

- @SamEl145

+ Copyright

'Choose' by Ayushi

Copyright © 2020 by hello-ushi

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any other manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

This is to ensure the author doesn't get sued and/or have her work stolen. If anyone claims to own my work and doesn't have my permission, please notify me or Wattpad.

+ Disclaimer

Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either products of the author's imagination, or used in a fictitious manner.

Any resemblance to actual people, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

The author's personal opinions and writings are not meant to defame, purge, humiliate, and/or injure anyone should they decide to act upon or reuse any of the content disclosed in any and all of my published works or comments. This notice has been posted by the author, to protect herself against litigation in the unlikely event that any/all of my published works or comments are misconstrued and/or manipulated by anyone. 

This story is only available on Wattpad.com. If you are reading this story on a different site to Wattpad.com, then you may be at risk from viruses and data loss. To continue to read this story for free, and safely, please return to Wattpad.com, where you can read the story here:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/217450049-choose