Chapter 15: Battle?

10:54 PM
Arlo POV
Abandoned Factory

"Hurry up and go. You know what to do."

"This wasn't part of the deal! I was only to help you get here! Not actually join the fight!"

"Do you want to go through this again with me?"

"Psh. No."

"Then go."

I was hidden behind a cargo box near the factory entrance. I was instructed to stay out while that old man goes in and attract the guards attention. There were five guards at the front door. All wore black. It also looked like each had gear to protect them. Surprisingly, none of them was wearing their head gear. Lastly each one had a weapon such as a bat and a gun.You better not blow it old geezer.

Waluigi walked up to the guards.

"Hey guys remember me?"

"Get lost."

"Hey that's no way to treat a friend. After all we should be close and get to know each other."

I activated my ability and trapped two of the guards together. The third one then panicked .

"What is that? You can't make t-"

Before I knew it, the old man threw a bomb right at the mouth. He literally ate shit.

"What's happening? Wait aren't you that bomber guy? Then how could you make a b-"

Bombs were thrown at the two remaining guards. Both were still able to stand.

"He has backup! Go find his help!"

They were onto us. One of them still had a gun in their hand. How stupid can you be?
The one with the gun pointed it at the geezer.

"Stay back! I'm warning you otherwise you're gonna get it!"

I could see the other with a knife approaching him from behind. Sigh. I need to step in.

"Hey come now I thought we were friends?"

"No we're not!"

The guy's hand was close to pulling the trigger. The old guy was doing the best he can to buy time to probably escape. I acted quickly on my feet.

"Alright you asked for it! Take this!"

!!

"W-What how-"

I made a barrier around the guard with a gun. Once the bullet was fired, the guy was already inside it. The bullet ricocheted inside and flew back to the guard.the guard was so caught foo guard that he turned his head to the right to see the barrier. The bullet went and pierced through the left head, and entered out from the right. The guy was so in shock that he fell to the floor, not uttering another word.

Did....did I just kill a person? I know I'm used to looking down on others but Killin them? I'm not that cruel. I was so shocked from that thought that I froze in place.

I remained there in hiding spot until I forced to snap out of it due to an irritating voice.

"Hey kid! Thanks for your help. I already took out the one behind me.... HEY! Quit your daydreaming and keep your guard up! They're looking for us!"

"Us? I think you mean they're looking for you old man."

"Old? I may be middle aged but you don't have to tell everybody!"

"Who cares what they're think. They're the enemy."

"Whatever. Hey by the way I didn't know you had it in you. I didn't think you were capable of killing someone like that."