Chapter 8: Really?

9:30 AM
Arlo POV
Headmaster Office

"Arlo. I didn't see you come in. Come, take a seat."

"That won't be necessary. I just wanted to check up on John."

"John? You'll be happy to hear that he has been suspended for the time being."

"Only Suspended? You mean he's going to stay?"

"Is that an issue?"

"With all due respect, yes. John is utterly uncontrollable. Having him in this school would be bad news for the school."

"While I am aware of his violent tendencies, I believe that he is needed for this school."

"Needed? What for? What is he needed here?"

"You'll find out soon enough. This discussion is over. John will be suspended for at least a week."

"But sir!"

"You are dismissed."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. John would only be away for about a week? Give me a break.

9:35 AM
Isen POV
Press Room

I was still cowering behind the table. Any day now, John is going to come after me. I'm a dead man! SMH FML fhdhhsjddjdjdhhdhxjdjdjj!

When I heard the door open, I braced myself. 
I'm dead. I'M DEAD! GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD!!!

"ISEN!"

I screamed in fear and shut my eyes. I can't believe he's....huh?

I looked up and I found my good friends Remi and Blyke. I looked up to them and cried tears of joy.

"I'm so happy it's you two. You have no idea how grateful I am."

Both were puzzled but my behavior but shook it off.

"Isen we need your help."

"Yeah, we need your stalking skills."

I ignored Blyke and questioned Remi.

"What do you need?"

"Do you have those papers of John still?"

"P-papers. You mean his records. Erm yes. Yes I have them. Why do you need them?"

"We need it as proof to show to everyone that John is joker."

!!

"Whoa whoa whoa! Why would you want to do that? I already posted an article exposing John. I'm sure by now he's going to come after me any second! Do you guys have a death wish?!"

"Dude you don't have to worry anymore. John is not going to get you."

"Huh? And how do YOU intend to stop him?"

"John has been defeated."

WHAT THE FU?! John has been defeated. No way! Blyke has to be messing around.

"Haha. Nice joke. I can't believe you just said John was defeated."

"He was defeated by Arlo this morning."

"That's right. Arlo told us that he was going to be punished. Possibly expelled."

"Okay, now you guys have went too far! You expect me to believe that Arlo, the same one who lost to John twice before has suddenly gotten strong enough to beat him?"

"I know it sounds crazy, but you have to believe us. After John was down, Arlo told us to spread the news about his defeat. You could go to him directly if you want."

INNER CHANGE (UNORDINARY FANFICTION)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara