Before leaving, my mom wanted me to make sure I spend time catching up and thanking everyone that came. "Just because you didn't throw the party, doesn't mean it's 'nacho' fault if you don't talk to everyone." She says hugging me.

Following my mom's punny advice, I made sure to make my rounds and talk to everyone.

Becky and Mitch are still going strong, which is awesome. I take credit for that.

I also talked to Colton for a little bit. I am surprised he was even invited, to be honest. I am glad he was though.

"He's a good one." Colton says pointing his beer bottle toward Lucas.

"Yeah." I smile, "he is an amazing friend."

Colton chuckles into his beer. "Yeah, okay."

I blush embarrassed. "Is it that obvious?" I ask awkwardly.

"Maybe not to an outsider." He reassures me. "But I think I know you pretty well."

I look down at the ground. "I'm sorry if this is awkward."

"Hey," he says softly as he leans his head down to meet my eyes. "It's not." He comforts me. "All I've ever wanted is for you to be happy." He says offering me a coy smile.

I can't resist the urge to hug him. "Thank you Colton!"

"No problem." He says returning my hug. "I have to go though, don't be a stranger?"

I continue to make my rounds and talk to everyone before they leave.

Around 9:30, it was time for us to clear out. Cody and Lucas insisted that us girls go to the next bar and they would meet us there after cleaning up.

Caroline, Kristina and I went to a bar a few blocks away and sat on bar stools that faced a pool table. I was still feeling it from the margaritas so I ordered a beer. Kristina ordered a long island ice tea and Caroline ordered a mojito.

"Lorraine, now that you're back." Kristina states, "are you going to address the whole having feelings for Lucas thing?" she asks before taking a sip from her straw.

"I don't know." I answer truthfully, "I don't want to tell him, and it ruin our friendship."

"I don't think it will." Kristina says.

"I second that!" Caroline adds, "I mean look what he did for you tonight! That was amazing."

"I know, which is exactly what makes him a great friend." I retort.

Caroline shakes her head, "sorry to break it to you, sweet cheeks, but that boy did not do that for you because he thinks of you as a friend." She says bluntly.

I take drink from my beer, "you're right."

"Of course, I am!" she says wiggling her eyebrows.

"It's not like we are saying act on it tonight," Kristina clarifies, "I just think it would be best if you stopped avoiding it."

I smirk at her, "you're pretty wise when it comes to relationships!" I say.

She chuckles, "And that's why I am 22 years old and never had a boyfriend." She says sarcastically. Kristina isn't necessarily innocent, she's had hookups and flings, but not a real relationship.

"That's only because you don't put up with bullshit!" Caroline proud, "And I admire you for that!" she says leaning in closer to Kristina. "You don't ever have to start a story with my, 'my ex-boyfriend' and believe me, you are lucky!"

All three of us laugh. One beer turned into four... Oops. We continue to talk and drink while we wait.

Cody and Lucas finally come and join us. By this point, I'm pretty drunk. I jump up from the stool. "Cody!" I say running to up to my brother and put my arm around him. "Caroline!" I yell, "look!" I say pointing to Cody, "it's my brother. Your boyfriend!" I say excited. "You're a brother fucker!" I say laughing hysterically.