The Caves

(y/n), Slone and Debbie had been traveling for a long time. It could have been minutes, hours, or days, (y/n) didn't know.

The inside of the klaxosaur was strangely comfortable. The blue flesh that surrounded him made him feel protected and he could sense it's feelings. He could tell it wasn't pleased to be towing the Titan behind it. What was even more strange to (y/n) was that he felt no particular hostility from the creature.

Maybe it only attacked because it was protecting its den?

(Y/n) had been stared at the klaxosaur core curiously. He was doubtful but he could almost swear that there was a human figure inside the orange yellow orb.

What are these things? Where did they come from?

"All your questions will be answered soon enough,"

The female voice was in his head again.

Suddenly, (y/n) was ejected, Rather unpleasantly, from the klaxosaur and onto cold hard rock. Debbie landed right next him with a thud. The klaxosaur that had brought them there turned around and quickly disappeared back through the tunnel it had come, leaving them in darkness. Except, even though (y/n) knew it was dark, he could still see.

Debbie reached out a hand to (y/n) and inside it was his helmet. He nodded and took it but he didn't feel the need to put it on.

"Pilot, our location is unknown but It appears we're in an underground cavern."

(Y/n) heard rustling and voice from inside his titan.

"Let me out, Debbie let me out!"

The hatch popped open and out jumped Slone.

"I can't see a damn thing!" She exclaimed in surprise "(y/n)... Are you there?"

"Right here," (y/n) replied as he tapped her shoulder.

Instinctively, Slone grabbed unidentified object and whirled around, coming face to face with (y/n)'s glowing red eyes.

"(y/n) your eyes... They're glowing!" Slone said, surprised.

"Really? I mean people have called me nocturnal for my terrible sleep schedule but I didn't know it had gone this far," (y/n) said, thinking aloud.

Slone sighed, and a small smile crept up onto her cheeks before she realized and quickly reverted back to her straight face as she dropped his hand, feeling embarrassed.

"Anyway. Why are we here?"

"I'm pretty sure, I know."

(Y/n) began to explain the voice he had been hearing and what it had told him.

"So you've had some alien girl in your head asking for your help and she brought us here?"

"Alien girl?..."

"She's a foreign intelligent species that isn't human and she's from a planet different from us,"

"Pretty much..."

"Than I can call her an alien.

For a moment, (y/n) didn't know how to respond. Luckily Debbie broke the awkward silence.

"I now have a better understanding of the situation. If that's the case, we should be able find the entity that transported us here if we move in that direction." She said, "I'm sensing high amounts of energy that way."

"That sounds great and all but Debbie, that tunnel is isn't large enough for you."

"I will remain here and guard our exit."

"Alright then, let's go meet this Alien." Slone said.

"Wait, Slone it could be dangerous, you know. Don't you think you should stay with Debbie?"

"You're not leaving me behind again. I'm here aren't I? I might as well see why."

"You say that but you can't see shit."

"Shut up. Obviously I can't see in the dark."

"I'll let you borrow my helmet then."

"Are you serious? I don't want to put my head in-"

Suddenly, there was a loud crack and then a thud.

"The f-?! OH! it was just a rock. I mean, of course it was."

(y/n) looked back to check on Slone and came face to face with his own helmet. He couldn't help but laugh.

"What was that?" Slone said, trying her best to keep her voice even. "You said I could use it didn't you?"

"Calm down, calm down," (y/n) said. "Now let's move, that girl doesn't seem like the type to be kept waiting."

Slone nodded wordlessly and followed after (y/n).

Slone and (y/n) hadn't been walking for long when (y/n) noticed that Slone was starting to slow down. He could tell that she was trying to hide it but (y/n) was starting to get worried.

"Slone, get on my back"

"What the hell did you just say to me?"

"I know you haven't eaten since breakfast at the beach. More than a day has past since then. You need a break."

"I'm fine. What about you? You haven't eaten either, have you? And on top of that, that power of yours must be exhausting right?"

"Actually, I think it might be the opposite. Though I still feel hungry, I'm not really affected by it."

"Is that so?... Must be nice" Slone said, rolling her eyes.

"Anyways," (y/n) stopped in front of Slone and kneeled down. "Get on my back. Before you collapse and I have to carry you anyway."

Slone wanted to argue but her weak body obeyed. As (y/n) stood up she rested her head on his shoulder and instantly relaxed. the gentle rocking of (y/n)'s steps, combined his warm body and before long...

"Slone we're coming up on a set of double doors. It's almost like we're about to meet royalty."

No reply.

"...are you asleep?"

Still nothing.

Oh you've gotta be kidding me.

(Y/n) put Slone down carefully and was about to shake her awake when the giant doors slid open. He looked up and before him was a beautiful little girl with

blue skin, blue horns, and 6 tentacles?!

wait no that's not right...

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6...

8 tentacles!?!