Fighting together

Sup people?! Doing good? Well, I am.
Sorry for the long update though.

I don't own Naruto

Itachi" the mask man said.

"Zabuza! Haku! How could you still be alive?!" Sasuke ask sternly with his sharingan activated.

"Hmmm. I do not know myself. I was sure I was dead. Suddenly I woke up with Haku here and there was someone who gave me an order to search for an 'enemy' whoever that is"

"Sasuke, their eyes" Itachi pointed out

"Edo-tensei" Sauke confirmed

"I do not want to fight, but I am not in control of my body so-" Zabuza didn't get to finish when suddenly, Sasuke is infront of him with a chidori in his hand and slamming it into Zabuza's chest.

Sasuke knew what the edo tensei was. Having a girlfriend who is one of the best medic nin around has a few perks you know.

"How the hell did he get that fast?" Zabuza thought to himself before flying into a tree a few feet behind him.

"Zabuza san!" Haku shouted turning around to get to Zabuza when she feel a cold metal on her neck. Glancing down, she saw a pure black metal blade ready to slice her throat open.

This was definitely not the kid from all those years back.

Itachi of course as usual was showing his 'no emotion' face.

Zabuza stood up from beneath the woods he was piled up in his wound already recovering from his wound.

"Damn. He is as fast or not faster than that guy wearing the green overall and that jursu. It's Kakashi's"

"Haku!" he shouted upon seeing that Haku is at the mercy of Sasuke's blade. He would need to think of something and fast.

Kakashi and team

Kakashi and the others was on a giant flying bird created from ink made from the new guy named Sai.

They were on their way to a location which they believe is the camp of the enemy.

Flying silently in the air, Kakashi was using his sharingan while Sai was using one of his ink servants to scout on the ground below.

"From what I can see, there is about at least 50 hostile at that camp below. We need to tell the Hokage about this." Just before they could do anything, an attack from below hit them. The next thing they knew was they were falling out from the sky straight into the enemy's camp.

Sai managed to create another creature to prevent him from falling any further, Kakashi on the other hand managed to redirect his fall to a nearby lake and Sakura just simply 'Shanaro!' punch in the middle of the camp to reduce her impact and effectively destroying the camp and killing almost everybody in it.

Sakura stood up while Kakashi got out of the water.

"Well, that's quite easy I guess" Kakashi with his usual lazy voice.

"Not quite" Someone said in the woods walking towards the clearing with his partner.

Otogakure

The missing nins has got intel that the army they were facing was relatively small. That up their confidence by alot.

As soon as they spotted the enemies, they confirmed that the intel was true as there were only a handful of nins infront of them.

They immidiately began their attack.

According to the plan, just as soon as the enemy start attacking, Fuma's army group would slowly withdraw and that's what they did. Of course they were losing quite a handful of men trying to hold back this huge numbers of nins.

Whatever general Saito has in mind, he better do it fast.

So how is it? Too short? Reply and tell me what you think alright?