More plans for the Sound

I don't own Naruto

Hinata just woke up again but this time, she saw 3 figures around her bed. Two of which she recognise. Naruto and Naruto's mother. The 3rd look somewhat similar to her but she just could not place it.

"Hey Hinata looks like your awake. Let me introduce you. This is my mother which you already met and this is my father. The 4th Hokage." Naruto explain

Hinata was shy to meet someone powerful. "H... H... Hello. I'm Hinata"

"Nice to meet you Hinata. I'm Minato Namikaze" Minato smiled. "I'm sorry Hinata we must be going for now as we have a meeting. We already have someone to tour you around the village." as if on cue, a kunoichi step in.

"HELLO! I'm Chika. Chika Kaizen of the Kaizen clan" she said cheerfully. "Come on let's go we've got alot to see you know. After leader-sama took over there is alot of facility here." Chika added and starts pulling Hinata along. Hinata had no choice but to follow.

"See you later Naruto-kun" Hinata said

"Ok. Have fun!" Naruto replied.

"Shall we get going Naruto-kun" Minato tease his son. Naruto rolled his eyes and they teleported to the meeting room using flying raijin which they left the special Kunai at the room for easy access. Minato was carrying Kushina of course.

When they arrived at the meeting room,(Minato and Kushina wore their mask before they left) every other head department have arrived.

"Report" Naruto said taking his seat.

"The repair phase is almost completed, we can now start focusing on other areas" Kakuzu started

"Well it's about time" Kushina cut in.

"Our economy is still rising as more people are doing business here. Our population has keep on rising since many people who are homeless seek refuge in this new place. We estimated that there are around 300,000 people living in the Sound village. Unemployment rate is going down drastically despite the increase of immigration. Young people are applying to become a shinobi. Middle age man who is too late to be a shinobi have been hired by the businessmans who have come to invest in our village. They have started constructing the Hospital. Tazuna-san have requested to meet you for an idea he came out with for the hospital. We also have enough money to start building an academy for the future shinobi. We also should build a school for normal people who doesn't want to be a shinobi. I suggest calling the I.S.S back as our economy is now stabalise and let them have a few weeks rest." Kakuzu added.

Next was Hiruzen turn to speak. "For now, the I.S.F is still doing a decent job but I fear not for long as there is more people coming in. The number of crimes have been steadily increasing and most of the time, the I.S.F have been able to apprehend the suspects as for now. I would like to open a special branch within the I.S.F called the S.S.R.T short for Special Shinobi Rescue Team. The S.S.R.T will be the people who will handle delicate situations like hostage, kidnapping and all related scenarios. The people of the S.S.R.T will consist of shinobi who is willing to work in the I.S.F. That means their wages must be above average to attract anyone. They also need further training on how to deal with this situations and need to learn some stealth jutsus and all that will cost more money."

Kushina than cleared her throat for attention. "Right now, all the kunoichi in this village have learned the basics of madical ninjutsu. I plan on advancing to the next level tomorrow. Right now they are only using theories to learn as we do not have the proper medical equipment to simulate real injuries. Even if I teach them the next level, they might not have the proper experience in dealing with the injuries of war. Next, I would like to request that there would be a post on the newspaper after today telling that when the hospital is completed, the accepted applicants will be trained to be doctors or nurses or maybe even surgeons. BUT the most important thing is and I NEED to stress it again is that we need to have the proper medical equipment. As Kakuzu said, more people are applying to be shinobis. There's bound to be a critical injury."