The visit

I don't own Naruto

1 week later

Konoha

Tsunade was drinking a glass of sake when she heard a knock on the door. "Come in" she ordered and Sakura came in.

"Tsunade-sama, the medical equipments for the Sound village is set and ready" Sakura reported. "And the weapons is also ready" said another voice belonging to Tenten who walk in the room.

"Good. At 3 in the afternoon I want both of you, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Chouji, Ino, Kiba, Neji and Lee to meet me here."

"Yes Hokage-sama"

Kumo

A was in his office and infront of him is Darui, Samui, Omoi, Karui, Bee and Yugito. "I want all of you to be ready this afternoon as we are going on an unofficial visit to the Sound village."

"Sure thing brother" Bee rap. "Sound village? What if I go there and a beautiful lady fall in love with me? And I have to leave her? Would she commit suicide?" Omoi mumbled. "Yes Raikage-sama" Samui said. Darui merely nodded.

Sound

Naruto was doing official openings for the Academy, Hospital, the new M.S.D building and the Mision Administration Building. Yes they built it fast because most of the buildings is made out of wood and Naruto is able to help ALOT.

Just then, a messanger bird came soaring down. Some of the I.S.F were in a combat stance getting ready to defend Naruto. Lion and Tiger eventhough were in the shadow, their body tense. Naruto however, was relax knowing it's not a threat. Naruto held out it's arm and the bird landed on it. Naruto smiled upon seeing the Konoha band the bird is wearing. Naruto took out the paper from it's pouch and read it.

"Tazuna drunk man" Naruto called. "Yes leader-sama?" Tazuna replied with an irritated look. "We are having guests later. So can you prepare the necessary accommodations?" Naruto ask. Tazuna merely nodded.

Line break

Konoha

At exactly 3 in the afternoon, 9 young shinobi and Kakashi is at the Hokage room. "The reason I summon all of you is because I want to issue a A-rank mission. All of you will escort a convoy full of weapons and medical equipment to the Sound village. I too will be coming as it will be seen as an official visit." Tsunade explained. "Shizune, your in-charge while I'm gone" Tsunade added.

Line break

The selected Konoha shinobis gathered at the main gate. Due to Tsunade visiting another village the ANBU general would not take any chances and dispatch 2 team consisting of 10 ANBU in total.

They move out escorting the 5 wagon long convoy. 3 consists of medical equipments and 2 containing the weapons.

Half-way through, An ANBU captain raised his hand for everyone to stop.

"What is it Cat?" Tsunade ask the ANBU captain. "I feel 3 precense" Cat replied and everybody tense.

"We didn't to expect to meet you here Lady Hokage" a monotone voice said while walking out of the woods with his 2 bodyguards revealing Gaara, Temari and Kankuro. "Where are you going Lady Hokage? We were on the way to Konoha to discuss some of the agreements we had." Gaara said.

"We're actually on the way to the Sound. Do you want to follow?" Tsunade ask. "That's a good plan" Gaara replied and they set off.

Kumo group

Raikage and his escorts was on their way towards the Sound village. When nearing the border between the Sound and Kumo, The Raikage feel something was different and just as soon as they step into the Sound territory, Kunais and shurikens were flying towards them. Of course, the nins from the Kumogakure deflected the weapons with ease.