The defence for Oto and Konoha

Hey hey hey! How is everybody?! Good?! Well I am! I just got a letter from the ministry of defence that next march I have to serve my country for 2 years! Looking forward to it though. I was assigned to civil defence though which I have hoped that  I was assigned to the army. Oh well...

I don't own Naruto

Saito Zeka. Zeka is a clan renowned for their strategy and tactics during combat. Their intelligence are said to even rival the Nara clan of Konoha. Back when there was no such thing as villages, where clans were fighting against each other, The Zeka and Nara has deep rivalry against each other. Even so, the members respected each other. Eventhough the Nara was seen as lazy and laid back shinobis now, back in the day they was not as lazy as they are now because the Zeka has always been on par with them. Everytime the Nara would create a new tactic that would definity take the strongest clan by surprise, for example the Uchiha or Senju the Zeka would quickly adept their style and find a way to counter it.

It's like a company has researched a new type of shell for tanks to be used in warfare that will destroy any type of armour that would be the Nara. The Zeka would be the company researching armour to counter those shells.

Now this man Saito Zeka is famous for his tactics and strategies in defence. Even the great strategist Shikaku Nara acknowledge his skill as a strategist. Once, they two met and played a game shogi together. At the end eventhough Shikaku never lost but he didn't win either. That's the one and only time he didn't win.

Right now, that man is commanding the defence of Oto. The first battle of the New Otokagure and he plans to do it with the least casualty possible.

Saito is in the war room with his other commanders and of course the head minister himself, Minato.

"So Saito-san, What is your plan? You have a blank check." (Which basically means do WHATEVER it takes to stop enemy)

"Sir. I have put Fuma's army group A as the main defence body against the army while Hojo's army group centre and Shiroe's army group North will be a few kilometers back from the main body" Saito explained

"But why put the other 2 group kilometers back? Would't that make Fuma's group vulnerable?" Minato questioned.

"Exactly" Saito said smiling.

Konoha

Tsunade was currently battling the most hated enemy for every Kage in history. This enemy is merciless. It would never give up. Even the 1st Hokage Hashirama have who is known as the God of shinobi was not spared from the assault of this enemy. Who is this enemy you ask?

Paperwork

She has been at it for hours. Eversince she came back from Oto, Shizune have piled up the paperwork on her desk to sign. She pinch the bridge of her nose. Why does it seem that Naruto is always free? Doesn't he have any paperwork himself? During her visit, she would see Naruto interacting with the villages. What's the secret? She ask herself. She made a note to herself to FORCE Naruto to tell her the secret.

She was about to drift into the realm of bliss when suddenly something came crashing through her window. She glared coldly at the small dog infront of her. It's one of Kakashi summoning animal.

"What are you doing?! Barging in like an animal?!" Tsunade shouted irritated

"Hokage-sama, as you can see, I AM an Animal. Kakashi have sent me here to warn you of an impending attack by an army of missing nins hired by an unknown person."

Tsunade eyes widen at this

"When is it coming?"

"I would say 1 hour and 40 minutes left before they reach this vicinity" Pakkun announce.

"Shizune! Initiate level 1 danger! And bring me Shikaku here!"

"R... Right away!" and the young apprentice ran out of the room.

"Well then, looks like my job here is done" Pakkun then proceeded to 'poof' away.

Moments later the siren blared throughout Konoha. All activity stop as people were looking around confused.

Then someone spoke through the speaker.

"This is a level 1 danger. This is a level 1 danger. This is not a drill this is not a drill. Please move in an orderly manner towards the nearest underground bunker. All shinobi to battlestation" a calm woman voice read. She just keeps repeating the same message over and over again.

The village soon burst with activity. People running around, children crying, nins trying to calm the situation, nins getting to their position.

Shikaku strolled in the hallway and into the Hokage room.

"Hokage-sama"

"Shikaku, I want you to organise a defence against an army of missing nins"

Shikaku lazy expression were plastered on his face but if someone who knows Shikaku well, they can tell his brain is working overtime.

"How long do we have Hokage-sama?"

"Less than 1 hour and 30 minutes"

"That's too late to organise a defence"

"So what do you propose to do?"

"Simple, if we can't defend, we attack"

Kakashi group

"Copy ninja Hatake Kakashi. It's a pleasure to see you again"

"B... But how?"

"How are they still alive?" Sakura ask no one in particular.

Suddenly, a voice sounded in their head minus Itachi.

"Kakashi, is your team still out there?"

"Yes Shikaku-san" replied Kakashi

"Good, I want you and your team to scout the incoming enemy. Your the closest team we got to the enemy"

"Cheh. Itachi, can you handle him and his partner alone?"

"Hn"

"Good. Thanks for your help."

"I'm staying here" Sasuke said

"Ho... Looks like he's all grown up" the mysterious man said.

Kakashi merely nodded and both he and Sai jump into the woods. Sakura soon followed but not before kissing Sasuke cheek and saying "Be careful"

"I've always wondered how it is like to fight with you-

Cut! Hehehe how was it? Good? Bad? Comment comment comment!