Misunderstanding

A/N

Sorry if the introduction to this story is lame.

I don't own Naruto

Naruto is carrying Sasuke on his shoulder unconcious. They have just battled Orochimaru together since Orochimaru accidentally blurted out the reason Itachi massacred the Uchiha clan. It's because the Uchiha clan was planning a revolt againt Konoha.

Sasuke forgave Itachi and Konoha on that day and it seems that Naruto had the best day in his life.

How wrong he was.

Shikamaru, Choji, Neji and Kiba went back first to treat their injuries.

"Don't worry bro, I've got you." Naruto said cheerfully.

When he reach the main entrance, he could see tons of people gathered. Tsunade, Sakura, Hinata, Ino, Lee, almost every ninja and common villages except fir Shikamaru, Choji, Neji and Kiba was not there. When he land a few feet away from them, Naruto was smiling away.

"Hey Sakura-chan, Look who I've brought back. Hehehe" Naruto said cheerfully. The next thing Naruto realise is a fist to his face.

"IDIOT! I told you to save Sasuke, Not beat him to near death!" Sakura shouted. "But Sakura-cha-" Naruto was cut off by Tsunade with another punch. "Correct Naruto. He was the last Uchiha! What if his injuries YOU inflicted is beyond help!? What would happen? Huh!?" Tsunade roared. "But... But..." Naruto was too shocked to explain. Naruto was looking around for help but found none. Kakashi just stood there staring at the ground. The majority of course was smirking at the 'monster'.

Naruto was in grieve. The sky started crying as if in sorrow for Naruto.

"Kit. There is no point in staying here any longer. Move on. I am full of hatred. Don't hate them. I'm sorry that you got into this mess because of me Kit. I am full of hatred I know It's not worth it." The voice of Kyuubi said in Naruto head.

"I guess your right Kyuubi. It seems they made a mistake." Naruto replied in his head. He stood up slowly due to his injuries. He stared blankly in the eyes of Tsunade. He untied his Konoha headband and gently place it on the floor. He smiled bowed and said "I'm sorry for causing trouble to any of you during my stay here. I wish you well" He turned and walk away.

"Wait! Where do you think you're going?!" Tsunade shouted. Naruto stop turned his head to the right and said "I'm no longer a shinobi of Konoha I have no reason to tell you." with that, Naruto jumped up into the trees and dissapear.

Sakura and Tsunade ran towards Sasuke and analyse his injuries. "It's nothing fatal" Tsunade said to the relief of almost everyone. Almost. The civillians was cheering loudly as they know that their favourite Uchiha is safe and the 'monster' is gone. All shinobi on the other hand, could not get themselves to be happy. They just stood there staring at the spot of Naruto.

A person with a cane, left hand bandaged walk out from the gathered people and made his way towards Naruto's headband. All cheering stopped as everyone is confuse as to see Danzo. He picked up Naruto's headband and stared at the crowd.

"You may see me as an evil person. Always fighting and competing with the Sandaime in almost everything. Thank Kami that the Sandaime is dead. Because IF he is alive right now, and he saw what you did to young Naruto..." He left his words hanging and started walking back.

Line break

Sasuke started waking up a few days later to find Sakura on the side of his bed.

"Sasuke-kun!" Sakura hugged him. Sasuke did not do anything. "Hold on I'll find Tsunade-sama" she hurried out of the door. A few minutes later Tsunade and Sakura ran in. After checking him, Tsunade commented "Looks like your healed up... Mostly. Can you move? You need to meet with the councils."