Back to Sound village

I don't own Naruto

After the paper were signed, Naruto was catching up with his friends at the BBQ buffet.

"What it's like to be a leader of a village?" Ino ask. Secretly during the Chuunin exam where Naruto have beaten Neji, Ino has had a crush on Naruto but dare not say it.

"It's actually pretty fun but it's also tiring." Naruto replied.

"When will you go back?! My YOUTHFUL friend?!" Lee ask

"Most likely today if everything goes smoothly as I've got tons more to do at Sound village"

"Now that we're allies, can we go and see your village one of this days?" Shikamaru ask.

"Of course! Just alert me that your coming so I can warn the patrols. They can be... violent towards unwanted guests."

Everybody gulp even Chouji stopped eating.

"Are your shinobi's merciless killers?" Ten Ten ask worried.

"The normal aren't but the ANBU... well... Let's just say they are trained to get the job done the quickest way possible." Naruto tried to explain.

"Speaking of your ANBU, where's your bodyguard?" Kiba ask

"Oh. They should be around here lurking ready to take out anybody who may pose a threat." Naruto said like it's normal

Everybody paled.

"I think I'm full" Chouji said

"Oh look at the time. I think it's best I go on my way." Naruto stood up.

"Erm... Naruto-kun can I speak with you for awhile? In private?" Hinata ask.

"Of course" Naruto smile.

Everyone was grinning even Sasuke except for Ino who feel a burn of jealousy in her. Everybody starts leaving to give Naruto and Hinata the private moment they needed. Ino was the last to leave.

"It's been awhile eh Hinata?" Naruto smirk which cause Hinata to blush.

"Y... Yes" It seems Naruto is the only person to make her stutter now. "Erm... Naruto-kun, I may not be able to see you much again that now you are busy with your own village. I just want to s... say... I... I... Iloveyou" Hinata said the last part fast.

Eventhough Hinata said it fast, Naruto trained ear can hear it perfectly fine. Hinata was looking at the floor in embarrassment. Naruto gently place his finger on her chin and gently force her to look at him.

"I love you too" Naruto confessed and before Hinata could do anything Naruto kiss her on the lips. Hinata was too shocked to respond. Than, there were sounds of... giggling? Naruto broke apart from the kiss and stretch out his hand and grab an invisible object. The 'object' came into view revealing it's... Tiger.

"You did not leave!?" Naruto said coldly.

"S... S... Sir. W... W... We are required to be with you at all times. Orders from Darkness-sama" Tiger stuttered. Lion also came into view and knelt on one knee.

"Please forgive us leader-sama. We mean no disrespect" Lion said. Naruto release Tiger and laughed. Lion and Tiger look at Naruto confuse.

"Don't worry don't worry I know your doing your job. Thank you" Naruto thank his to bodyguard.

"Your welcome sir!" they both said in unison and dissapeared from view with a 'Poof'. Hinata made a decision that will change her life.

"Naruto-kun, can you wait before you I need to do something first." Naruto gave Hinata a confuse look before smiling.