BATHTUB 🐹K.S.J🐹

The next morning, JungKook was the always friendly and helpful guy, he brought me food to bed, helped me shower, and acted like he never tried to break my cervix and hips last night

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The next morning, JungKook was the always friendly and helpful guy, he brought me food to bed, helped me shower, and acted like he never tried to break my cervix and hips last night.

When the boys arrived the following afternoon they found my body without power still lying on JungKook's bed. They scolded the minor for having exceeded the limits but that did not help my sore ass too much. A couple of hours after dinner, SeokJin walked into the room only wearing skinny black jeans and a towel over his right shoulder.

- Time to get up, little girl. - He said as he stripped me of the blankets causing me to shiver.

- Oppa, please... I can't do this again. - I cried out begging him.

- This will be funny, baby, get up. - He smiled.

I tried to stand up but my legs were hurted and my ass really sore, then he carried me in his arms in bridal style and went to his room. He get inside the big and well-appointed bathroom and put me down on the end of the tub. The tub was ready with some sea salts and the good smell of vanilla was like a drug.

He started to take my clothes off right in front of me. I whimpered when I saw his abs and gasped when he put his pants down staying just in his underwear. He came closer to me and stood me up wrapping his hands around my waist letting soft kissed on my neck. His hands went up to my boobs and squeezed them making me moan in his ear. He pulled away from me and stared at my neck, smilling for the marks on it.

Suddenlly he attacked my lips sharing a romantic and aggresive kiss. My fingers grabbed the hem of his underwear and pulled it down, his dick popped out against my belly, it was swollen and red with some pre-cum leaking from the tip. I rubbed my thumb against his slit and with the other hand started to stroke him making him groan while we kissed passionately.

We both entered the tub, he moved me closer sitting me on his lap and his hands moved under the water grabbing my ass and squeezing it harshly and slapping each cheek. I moved my hips slowly having his hard rock dick rubbing my swolled pussy.

- Oh yes princess.~ Just like that. - He moaned threwing his head back, my lips finded his neck and I kissed his Adan's apple and collarbones softly.

Some seconds after he stopped my moves by my waist and he positioned himself taking me by the hips and started to tease my entrance with his tip rubbing on it hard.

- Oh don't do that.~ - I whined as he let out a chuckled and did it again making me complain.

- Do you need my dick inside of your pretty pinky pussy, princess? - He asked slapping my asscheeks. I nooded moaning his name and he pushed into me slowly as I screamed loud feelling so full.

- It feels so good Oppa.~ - I gasped overwhelmed with pleasure.

- Oh baby, you are so damn tight.~ - He moaned biting his lower lip and pumping up his hips against me.

Our bodies were bouncing fast making the water splash, SeokJin tug my hair back exposing my neck and chest to him, his lips wrapped on my left nipple and sucked on it. I placed my hands on his big shoulders and started bouncing against him harder, his eyes couldn't leave my boobs that were jiggle with every bounce.

- So beautiful. - He whispered wrapping his hands around my tits and tugging hard.

- Oppa! I'm so close.~ - I screamed feelling my pussy too small for his monster cock.

Having his slender fingers making 8- figures on my clit were enough for make me squirt in the water, then we both moaned when his cum shot hitted my insides. I gasped when he started to move again making sure his cum was inside of me.

- Oppa, n-no... - I breathe out heavily in his ear as my body started to shake and feel cramps.

SeokJin stopped and kissed my shoulder as he pulled out of me. His hand stroked my cheek and he peek my lips, I layed on his chest and he started to massage my body with the soap trying to easy the pain of all this freaky days.

- You did a good job for us, princess. - He whispered in my ear caressing my butt and I just smiled feelling too much sleepy to answer.

 - He whispered in my ear caressing my butt and I just smiled feelling too much sleepy to answer

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𝑫𝑨𝑫𝑫𝒀 𝑰𝑺𝑺𝑼𝑬𝑺 || 𝑩𝑻𝑺 𝑶𝑻7 || 𝑺𝒎𝒖𝒕 𝑺𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆 ||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें