SANDWICH 🐤P.J.M🐤|🦄J.H.S🦄

JiMin, Hobi and I were in the living room watching a TV showcase while occasionally talking about random things

JiMin, Hobi and I were in the living room watching a TV showcase while occasionally talking about random things. I was trying to focus on TV, but the announcement they had given me just a few hours ago had me nervous and anxious.

It was JiMin's turn but since some travel and work issues had been brought forward, it would now be JiMin's turn ... And HoSeok.

I was 80% nervous because I honestly didn't think my body could take anything else, much less a threesome, but the other 20% of me was "calm" because let's say that the sweetest and most romantic sex was waiting for them.

- So... What do you say, princess? - HoSeok spoke stroking my thigh, I shook my head a little and looked at him with confusion.

- Sorry, I was thinking about something else. - I apologized sorry making them laugh.

- JiMinie was talking about something he would like to try tonight, honey. - He repeated now playing with my hair.

- What would you like to try? - I questioned trying to keep my tone of voice free of nervousness.

- Well... - He started scratching the back of his neck, suddenly feeling sorry. - It's something I saw in a video ... A threesome, the girl was penetrated by both boys at the same time. - He smiled nervously.

- I don't think I'm comfortable with anal stuffs, guys ... - I admitted with a slight blush on my face.

- We would like to try, if it is too much, if it hurts or you don't like it we will stop and do something else. - JiMin assured caressing my cheek. - We will be careful and gentle, we promise. - He whispered in a sweet tone that almost made me melt.

- I could try ... - I said and bited my lower lip making them smile.

- Then let's go to my room. - HoSeok took me by the hand and guided me to his bedroom while JiMin went to TaeHyung's room finding the lub bottle.

HoSeok started to kiss my lips as his hands were squeezing my hips. A second pair of hands maked me jump as JiMin appeared to put my hair aside and start to kiss my neck from behind. I couldn't help but moans at the feelling and then Hobi introduced his tongue into the kiss.

I never tried something like this before, now all the attencion was on me. Having one of them taking my breath away while the other one is leaving hickeys all over my throat is becoming really overwhelming.

Inadvertently between the two of them they had stripped all my clothes, while HoSeok bit my nipples one of JiMin's hands was between my legs playing with my clit. I let my head fall on the minor's shoulder, panting as I felt so many pleasant sensations. I struggled to keep my hips still by tightening my nails around the arm around my waist to keep myself steady.