TOYS 🐯K.T.H🐯

After the wild and not at all kind session with NamJoon, the next morning had been a damn nightmare

After the wild and not at all kind session with NamJoon, the next morning had been a damn nightmare. It took me about 10 minutes just to get out of bed, almost 5 to go down the stairs that seemed endless and another 5 to get to the kitchen, I couldn't walk much less sit properly.

I really thanked God for keeping those idiots out of the house all day. I took several pills to ease the pain and they made me fall like a sack of cement on the living room sofa.

...

When I woke up from my pleasant nap I was alarmed by not being on the sofa, in fact I was on a bed, with my hands tightly tied to the head of it and my knees bent at the height of my shoulders with my ankles tied to the head too.

- Oh, you finally wake up, ChaeRin-ah. - I was a little startled to hear that unexpected voice and to see TaeHyung sitting at the foot of the bed staring at me. I felt a little shy about being completely exposed to him, especially since my body was covered in NamJoon marks and bruises. - Today, darling, I brought lots of toys to have a little fun. - He smiled mischievously as he got up from the mattress and went to the single sofa that adorned the room.

In his hands he had a bag which he emptied on the bed, exposing different types of sex toys. My eyes widened at so many erotic objects what seemed to amuse him.

- Tonight you will be my little test doll, I would like to release all my toys. Will you play with me, baby? - He smiled playfully contemplating my exposed femininity.

- Just ... Could you be a little ... Gentle? - I Asked almost with puppy eyes, it was impossible to bear another beating of those.

- It'll be up to you, honey. If you are a brat I will have to be rough on you and I will have you crying at the end of this session. - His harsh words made me shudder but in the end I nodded. - Excellent! What would you like to start with? - He questioned pointing to all the objects at my feet. - I'll use lube, so you don't have to worry about being slip up by the toy.

- I do not know. What do you want to use? - My voice trembled a little when I felt his tight grip on my left thigh.

- Choose. Something. - His gaze darkened and his voice became lower than normal. I swallowed hard before taking a quick look at all the objects. I pointed to a neon pink dildo that seemed to be the smallest of all the others. He nodded with a satisfied smile on his lips and took the object to start spreading strawberry lube on it.

He sat right in front of me and started rubbing the cold object against my pussy, he suddenly thrust it in making me gulp, pushing it at a slow speed but it still went deep hitting my sweet spot and causing my legs to start shaking.

- Damn, we're just getting started and you're already so sensitive to touch, you little bitch. - He whispered biting his lower lip while still moving his hand. - I think NamJoon hyung did an excellent job destroying this tight pussy last night. - He chuckled.

The muscles in my stomach were burning from how tense I was and my back was sore from the uncomfortable angle. Then the speed increased.

- Are you gonna cum for me, baby? - He whispered in a sexy tone, I just whined in response and without being able to control it, I squirted wetting him and making him smile. - Such a good girl! - He celebrated stroking my trembling thighs. - Look at this wet pussy. - He dirty talked again making me blush.

He turned a moment to change toys, now in his hands were two vibrators of average size. I had not yet regained my sanity when I felt him insert a vibrator into my cleft and another placed it on my clit. In the face of so much stimulation I let out a scream while forcing my bonds.

- Fuck, I'm close Tae, don't stop. - I yelled really close to my high.

- I don't plan to, baby. - He smirked.

And again, another climax hit me like a cannonball as I released a too much on bed, that glorous feelling doesn't last long because he don't stop the vibrators. Both are in high intensity what made me cry out. I sobbed feelling how my core was being abused again.

- Please, no more Tata. - I yelled begging him with my voice coming out garbled.

- But this is so good, baby. - He pouted.

- No, it's too much, please. - I curled my toes hard against the ropes.

- Just one more time, princess. - He pressed both vibrators hard against me.

I let out a loud scream and then everything stopped. Every inch of my body was shaking, my arms, legs, lips and my breathing was out of control. His thumb caressed my bottom lip catching my attention and until that moment I realized I had been drooling all over myself.

- Good girl.~ - He whispered againg smiling and pecked my lips as he untied my legs.

My body felt drained, so I didn't even notice the moment when he stripped off all his clothes and positioned himself between my weak legs.

- Tae...

- I will be gentle, princess. I promise. - He thrust inside of me as I cried out because of the uncomfortable sensation.

Like he promised, he were really gentle by having a slow pace and always asking me if I was alright. He cummed in my boobs and then with his long index finger he put some of his cum in my mouth.

We cuddle so good that night.