She's Thunderstorms (Multiple) (unfinished draft)

⚡️Bandit
⚡️Kaid
⚡️Maestro
⚡️Clash
⚡️Twitch

⚡️Bandit: Dominic Brunsmeier

⚡️ Kaid:

⚡️ Maestro: Adriano Martello

He supported you, doing the same with him as you two limped towards a large rock outside of the abandoned house. Even though dizzy, clutching the stab wound on your gut, you chuckled with Adriano, relieved that you made it out alive. He himself, was injured with burns all over his arms, luckily few on his face.

Adriano sat you against the rock, sitting down next to you, and calling for a helicopter to pick you two up from the operation. You grunted, holding a spare sleeve onto your wound.

"Holy shit, why'd ya do it?" You asked him, recalling the haunting beeping of a nitro cell, and the ceiling collapsing onto Adriano.

He shrugged, lighting a cigar and responding simply, "If you took a wound for me, I will do the same. We help eachother, yes?"

You nodded, "Yeah, yeah, I know..." He puffed out a thick cloud of smoke, the smell filling your nose.

"You never smoke, Adriano, what happened?"

"Eh, you just never see me smoke."

You stayed silent, pondering if you wanted just a puff, "pass me one." He blew out another cloud, passing the cigar to you. You blew one, passing it back, and throwing your head back in a coughing fit.

"Ahh shit," you coughed, "that's strong." You heard his rich, deep laugh. Adriano threw the cigar onto the gravel.

"Let me ask you this," He furrowed his brows, raising his index finger near his face, swinging it towards you, "Why did you take a stab wound for me?"

"Because..." you smiled, "just because."

"Hmmm, more details, please?"

You blushed, playfully punching his arm, annunciations every word carefully, "Because, we help each other, that's how it is. You wouldn't want to see anyone hurt, so you'll take it for them, right?"

"But then I wouldn't want to see you hurt!"

"Well, I would do it anyway, because," you shrugged, "I would die for you-and anyone else."

"I know that," he watched you struggle to move, "you want another one?" You looked at him, confused.

"No, no, I don't smoke, just wanted to try," you waved your hands to reject the offer.

"Wait..." Adriano reached into his backpack, "I do have a small bag of- skittles!" Your lips curled into a grin as he opened the packet and split up the candy between you two.

⚡️ Twitch: Emmanuelle Pichon

⚡️ Clash: Morowa Evans

"It was TOO late!" She screamed at you, slamming her fist on the table as you sat down next to Mike (Thatcher).

"Barely," you kept your cool, taking shaky breaths.

"These operations aren't a joke," she sat down across from you, her voice laced with frustration, "I don't think you understand, it goes right through your head!"

"Morowa," Mike exchanged a glare with her, and you stared at the table, thinking of her words. Your anger was bubbling inside of you, scratching at your throat to scream and insult her.

"But no one got hurt, at least I saved them," you could feel the fury inside of you fume, "you were standing there like an idiot, zapping them, like that would help!" You pointed a finger at her, leaning your other hand on the table. Morowa stomped her foot on the ground, standing up to spit on your face, but luckily, Seamus (Sledge) pulled her down to her seat. Mike asked you to calm yourself, instead of demanding you he calmly spoke to you.

"Guys," James (Smoke) intervened, "apologize." Morowa sighed, her voice making you nauseous.

"No." You didn't want to look at them, embarrassed.

"Please?" James's tone completely changed, laced with concern, it kind of hurt, "we can't work together like this, you two always fight..."

Mark (Mute) also voiced his concern, anomalous of him to do that, "We can't have a rivalry within the same organization."

Morowa and you stayed silent, not wanting to give up, and admit their mistakes. James sighed, nonchalantly grabbing Morowa's hand to her dismay. He put her hand in the middle of the table, and to your surprise he did the same, your hand resting atop her hand. You pulled away, only for James to place your hand back, holding it back into place.

"Apologize," he smiled, "or we won't let you guys go."

"You..." Morowa looked away, "you are so cruel, you." Your face started to heat up, looking at Mike for help but he chuckled.

"C'mon can't you help your friend, over here?" You gave him a nasty look, but he kept on raising his brows.

"Just apologize," Mark sipped his cup of water, "it's that easy."

"No, it's not! Not when you're holding the hand of the most annoying person in the world!" Morowa complained.

"You sound like a child!" You yelled back.

"I don't care, just apologize so we can go!" She screamed, her accent seeming to get stronger with every word.

"No, you!"

"Make me!" The other ones watched in amusement, you two screaming at each other, until Morowa seemed to give up.

"Fine. I'm sorry," she didn't make eye contact with you, "for being stupid, and yelling and for everything. I just was angry, and I'm sorry." Your angered expression softened, and you actually felt yourself hang on to a bit of remorse.

"I'm sorry, too," you felt James let go, but your grip tightened on hers, it was comforting, "and your not stupid! I understand, I got angry, too."

"So, were good, right?"

"Yeah, yeah we are," you grinned, seeing her smile back was rare, but the end of her lips twirled into a small smile, and you felt the others disappear. For a moment, everything was fine.