Silk (Kapkan)

10k reads! Aaahhh, thank you guys so much! It's seems pretty big, for me. Thank you, thank you all, and I hope you enjoy this fic today!!

You lied on the soft mattress, tangled in its silk sheets as you stared at nothing but a wall. The smooth blankets moves across your skin as you sat up, your sleep postponed by the music playing downstairs.

      As you stumbled through the dark hallway, you could smell the alcohol. The clock ticked, every time it was getting even slower. The music got louder, which made your head throb. You peaked into your living room, your friends partying and dancing drunkenly.

      Deciding not to go back to bed, you went outside to get a breath of fresh air. You opened the door, your legs still aching, but you saw a tall man. You could see him flinch when the door opened. The light shone on his back.

"Maxim (Kapkan)?" You asked, he didn't answer.

      With the lightest of steps, you approached behind him, seeing that he towered over you. You grazed over his scars on his back with the tips of your fingers, seeing his muscles tighten.

"I thought you were going to bed," he said, his gruff voice sending chills down your spine.

"I couldn't sleep," you moved beside him, "What are you doing out here?"

"I needed a break, it was way too hot in there." Maxim chuckled, his blue eyes piercing into yours. You felt your cheeks heat up.

"Don't tell me you guys played a game, and something went wrong." You smirked, "this shit always happens."

Maxim laughed nervously, "you might be wonderin' where my shirt went..." you raised a brow.

"Ok, we spilled some beers on my shirt."

"Oh, shit, did any get on the carpet?!"

"No, no, luckily we were in the kitchen."

"Good," you giggled, "where'd they put your shirt?"

"We just chucked it in the trash can," he ruffled his hair. After a few seconds of silence he grunted, "(Y/N), I've been thinking about something, a lot, lately."

"What is it?" You tilted your head.

"It's about," he cleared his throat, and you could see the red rising on his pale skin, "it's about you, (Y/N)."

      You stared at the moon, illuminating a pale blue light. Your eyes led to his hands, and up towards his chest, and his arms. Breaking out of your trance, he turned to you.

"(Y/N)," he whispered, covering your hand in his and tucking a strand of hair behind your ear. You looked up to him, feeling warm and hearing your heart bump in your chest, "I wanna be yours, persiki."

      You moved an inch closer, placing your hands on his face, touching his rough skin. His hot breath tickling your collar bone. A wave of electricity went through you, staring into those baby blue crystals. Nothing came out of your lips, just a small smile as you leaned in, tasting the sweet strawberry daiquiri he had drunken. His lips, soft on yours as you closed your eyes, in a trance.

      Your heart felt like stopping, but he broke it apart, taking a long breath in. Your eyes never left eachother, and he leaned in, trailing his hands down your back. He lifted you up, and you wrapped your legs around his hips. Maxim sat you down on the railings of the porch, your steady fingers ghosting over his chest. You traced a finger down his muscles, finding his belt, and hastily sliding it out from the belt loops.

      Maxim squeezed your thighs, and slid a strap from your silk crimson red nightgown down from your shoulder, but you stopped him from going any farther. He stared curiously at you.

"Maxim, we should take this to my room, don't ya think?" You slid the strap back up, gracing his shoulders as he nodded.

       Grinning, he lifted you up from the railings, cradling you. You grabbed onto his arm, feeling him carry you to your room. Maxim gently lies you onto the bed, scared to hurt you with any harsh movements.

      He towered over you, leaning down to kiss you once more, and at the touch of your lips he felt weak. And you were tangled in the silk sheets, again...

{end}

Sorry it was a little short, but the rest is up to you ;). I took my shot at the getting saucy thing again, and maybe one day I'll write a smut/lemon. Yikes, that'll turn out a disaster, but might as well!