All's Fair Game Here (Maverick)

The snow sprinkled onto your heavy coat, and onto the black leather of your skates. Some landing on the hard ice, blemished from the blades against it. They coated your hair, and melting into a tiny drop.

   Your smokey breaths flew up into the grey-blue sky as you steadily glided on the ice along Eric. The man loved winter, so it wasn't challenging to convince him to go with you.

  You held his gloved hand, guiding him around the rink. Humming in delight, you looked back at him, the slightest grin graced his features.

"Race?" You asked, smirking. His eyes glimmered with anticipation.

"Deal." At his words you bent your knees and slid from side to side. The air blowing at your numb face, chilling your skin.

"We stop at 5 laps!" You screamed behind.

You skidded along the ice gracefully, and pushed your legs along the ice. Eric followed behind you, closely. You glanced back, only to bump into a stranger.

"I'm so sorry sir," you smiled nervously. Luckily the man ignored you and you looked across the rink to find Eric half of a lap ahead of you, but then the crowd covered him from your sight again. You cursed to yourself and moved along.

You saw the blonde, and reached out, but two little boys ran into you knocking you down. A woman scolded at them, and helped you up apologizing profusely. You gently grinned at her and assured the woman you were just fine.

"Eric!" You yelled for him, yet again, a crowd of people skated beside you, making you fall into the wave.

"Watch where you're goin'!" You yelled, cringing in pain as they knocked you down and the blades scratched against your hand. Getting up, you finally saw Eric. Relieved, you skated next to him.

"They just scratched my hands!" You showed him the cuts.

"I'll fix it up for you." He examined your hands.

"Oooh my hands look gross, and there was two boys that just ran into me! Parents need to- wait—Sweetie, what lap are you on?"

"Pffftt I just finished my fifth lap, loser."

"To be fair-!"

"Shhhh I won this time."

"BUt!" He quickly pecked you, pulling away and chuckling at your flushed cheeks.

Ik it's not winter but screw it, I couldn't wait like a week to upload it...