Strawberry Lipstick (Ying)

Might have mistakes (it's not like that doesn't happen), but finally I write for one of the girls ;)

      Mei (Ying), took her lipstick, popping the top off and tracing the smooth strawberry red over her lips, puckering them up. She then swirled her lip gloss, and gingerly coated her lips with the sticky gloss. She smiled.

      Brushing off some dust her high-waisted shorts had picked up from the old local pool's bathroom entrance, she tucked a strand of black silky hair behind her ear. As she walked out of the bathroom, you greeted her, biting your lip as you stared at her lipstick.

"New lipstick, I see, looks hot," you complimented, her eyes flickering to the side.

"Thanks," she gracefully strutted to her chair setting down her denim jacket. You sat down with some of the girls by the deep end, dipping your feet in the cool water, and licking your lips at the smell and sight of freshly grilled kebabs.

      The Russians were fighting in the pool, spilling curses in Russian that you couldn't understand. The Brits were tanning, but you assumed they only did this to showcase their abs that they were so fond of. The Americans had a strange thing off always bringing in so much food and drinks for the party, but who would complain?

      Your mind kept on leading you to Mei as she pulled down her distressed shorts, revealing her cheeky black bottom. You slyly and carefully watched her strip off her oversized tee, a beautiful red bikini top on her body. It complimented her strawberry lips quite well. You quickly looked away, reminding yourself that she was a friend, only a friend.

      Mei sat next to you, swinging her feet in the water with you. Grace (Dokkaebi) swirled her raspberry iced tea around, watching the ice cubes clatter against the glass.

"Well, in my opinion, light pink, and a very natural look is the best," Grace winked, giggling after her opinion.

"Dark red, like fine wine," Tina (Frost) Raises her glass of wine, "it looks sexy."

"Just lipgloss, bring out your natural lip color!" Yumiko (Hibana) proudly showcased her glossy lips, grinning with a pink tint on her cheeks.

      You touched your lips, feeling the dry cracks on your skin, "how bout dry?" You smiled, laughing and swinging your head back. Mei pulled out her lip medication, pushing out a squab of the ointment and pulled your chin to look at her way.

"Oh, (Y/N), baby," she clicked her tongue, "we need to get you some chapstick, yeah?"

      Using her finger, she rubbed the minty liquid on your lips, and you thanked whoever was out there that she didn't notice you squirm and the sweat start to come. A small smile graced her face as she used her finger to bop your nose.

"There," She cutely showed her dimples, "feel better?"

"Kind've?" You blushed, turning away to distract your madness from her antics, stop it, she's just being herself. Your being silly, (Y/N).

"(Y/N), do you want something to drink? I can get it for you, hon," Tina offered.

"S-sure," you still didn't recover from the simple gesture Mei had done, "Kombucha, please."

"Kombucha?" Mei asked, "you like that?"

"Nope, I just wanted to try it since ol' Mike (Thatcher) brought some bottles in," you chuckled. Without any notice, Mei gently grabbed your wrist and tugged you into the pool bathroom, which reeked of chlorine.

"Mei, what are you doing?" You weren't mad, no, just curious.

"You like lipstick?"

"I guess..."

Mei held your chin, swiping her lipstick on yours, the smell of strawberries and the pool reminded you of last summer. She stopped and grinned, muttering a muffled 'finished' before grabbing your shoulders and pushing you in front of the mirror. You saw your lips coated in the bright eccentric shade of red, and you touched the corner of our mouth with your tongue, a subtle taste of strawberry lingering.

"See, you should..."Mei started her sentence, but you leaned in closer to her face, your heart seemed to cease its beating. Her eyes gazed at your features, and you could feel her fingers tap on your jaw bone, and she rested her hand on your cheek.

You leaned in, and merely had the temptation to go further, but even with your fortitude, you cherished the sweet lipstick on yours.

{end}