"Oh y/n, we're going to split cars so you'll ride with me." Hoseok grinned as he stepped forward and pulled me towards him by grabbing my hand.

"Don't forget about us hyung." Jimin excitedly followed behind with Yoongi silently trailing.

"We'll meet you at the location!" Hoseok nodded at Jin's reminder before pulling me towards one of the vehicles. I let out a huff due to the clandestine word choice.

He let out a low chuckle as he swung one of the back doors open and gestured for me to step in. I ease my way in and gingerly take a seat just as Jimin slid in besides me. His eyes lit up as he caught sight of me before suddenly leaning in.

I tensed immediately as I vaguely noted the other two getting settled in the front seats. Jimin charmingly winked as he brought his hand up beside my face. My eyes couldn't help but wearily watch his face as a smirk tilted upon his lips. He leaned in closer so we were inches apart and this caused me to shut my eyes automatically and unconsciously slightly pucker my lips.

However, instead of the tingly sensations I expected to feel, I heard a zipping sound and the seatbelt securely wrapped me in place. I shot my eyes open as I saw Jimin focusing on clicking the belt in place before looking up and letting out a small laugh.

"You're so adorable."

My shoulders immediately slumped as he turned and began to buckle himself. A small pout formed on my lips as I cast a glance to the front and captured Hoseok's amused eyes through the mirror.

"Are we all buckled?"

"Yes! I made sure y/n was as well." Jimin gave two thumbs up as he threw me another wink to which I scrunched my nose in mock distaste.

❀♡❀

My eyes were blown wide as I tried to tilt my head up and see the true height of the building.

They brought me to a very expensive restaurant located in downtown Seoul. I was left flabbergasted as soon as they pulled up to the building and casually allowed valets to park their cars.

Hoseok took the initiative to bring me out of my awe as he grabbed my hand and lurched me forward to follow the others who were already walking up the fancy steps.

The entrance already held a look of extreme extravagance by lighting up the aesthetic name of the restaurant font, the grand marble steps, and the large windows which showcased beautifully elegant dragon statues.

This was too much already.

It wasn't long before we were ushered in and I dumbly followed the group as I gaped at the amount of luxury showcased in every corner. The sheer amount of well-dressed men and women that we had passed made me feel so under-dressed. I knew they said formal attire, but they didn't mention that they actually meant royal attire.

I couldn't stop admiring everything, from the attention to the ceiling and lighting all the way to the flooring design and shine, this was somewhere I'd never imagine to be able to step foot in.

Hoseok brought me to a stop in front of a sliding door that the waitress graciously opened and revealed a large dining table in a private room. She led the way in and began to set menus on the table efficiently before bowing.

"Here you are Mr. Kim, I will be back shortly to take your orders."

Namjoon dismissively nodded as she curtly straightened and exited the room.

The others began to take seats while I simply watched nervously to see where I should sit.

"Come sit here." I timidly released Hoseok's hand and stepped over to where Namjoon had pulled out a chair and waited for me to sit. As soon as I did, he slowly pushed the seat forward towards the table and placed a light peck on the side of my head before walking over to the last seat which was opposite me.