《50》

Yoongi instantly places a hand over my mouth. Thankfully, the guy just flips me off and turns a corner around the back of the store to the streets. Yoongi doesn't remove his hand and the guys don't relax until he is gone. A few moments after he leaves, I just lick Yoongi's hand to get him to let go. That breaks his intense glare on the guy's back and he jumps a bit while removing his hand. Quickly rubbing it on Namjoon's sleeve he looks at me with disgust as I look back with a poker face.

"Y/n! Are you alright?" Taehyung exclaims before Jin could and quickly cups my cheeks.

"Yesh I ish." I respond and he sighs in relief. I smile and bring my hands to his so he could let go of my cheeks. As soon as our hands drop, he laces both his hands with each of mine.

"What the hell was that! You could've gotten hurt if I hadn't stepped over!"

"Actually, based on you saying the others were waiting to jump him, he would've gotten more hurt if you hadn't've controlled the situation?"

"Y/n! That's not the fucking point. Why didn't you wait inside or walk away from him."

"First off, language. Second, he would follow me and he blocked my way to the entrance."

"You. You!"

I hugged Yoongi before he could explode. He really looked like he was going to, and I wasn't going to enjoy his wrath. I just did the thing Tae did when I was slightly upset. I buried my head in his chest and let out a shaky breath. It's like all the nerves of the event flooded in and I was shaking from them.

"Thank you. I'm sorry. I've never really been in that situation before. No guy has ever tried to force themselves to obtain my number. I panicked so thank you, Yoongi, for stepping in."

I didn't want to see his or the guys' reactions so I closed my eyes and buried my face in the soft material of his black hoodie. He smelled naturally like laundry detergent. No cologne. 

A few moments have passed and it's just been quiet. No movements made or voices. I realized my situation in hugging him a while ago but I didn't want to leave the comfort he gives me. It was probably just comfort from him because he saved me.

The awkward atmosphere was too much so I let my hands untangle from behind his back and take a step away. I keep my eyes on the floor the moment I am away from his chest.

He suddenly wraps an arm around me and my face thuds against the sweatshirt again.

"You're okay. I'm sorry I almost exploded on you after such an event. It just shows that your such an... innocent girl." His voice was deep and gravelly. I don't dare to look up. This time because a darker blush has probably spread across my face than ever. I feel awkward with his response since he normally doesn't talk to me or interact with me.

"Today is the most of a reaction and response you've given in the time that I've met you guys." I blurt out after my realization.

It's quiet for a moment again, before Jin laughs and says, "That may have been the most amount of a reaction we've seen from him in a long time!" Jin's laughter completely lightens the mood as the others laugh along and Yoongi grumbles under his breath, "Jerk hyung."

He promptly drops his hands from around my back to his sides and I take it as my cue to step away. I do so, but that just makes me end up in the arms of Jungkook. He back hugs me and I nudge his stomach to release.

"Gosh that was annoying. I really wanted to beat that guy up real bad. Still do."

"Jungkook. No! The poor thing wouldn't be able to stand a chance. Don't be unfair." I joked and lightly flicked his forehead. He grins and the soft lighting from the market showed his eyes glowing brightly with his smile.