《6》

The drive to the apartments wasn't bad as we all sang and danced to several songs from Jimin's song playlist. The song Gashina by Sunmi blasted through the speakers and when the chorus hit, Taekook hit all the dance moves with precision and serious expressions. Jimin and I laughed loudly as they dramatized the moves. The song came to an end right as the car pulled into the underground garage.

We all left the car with smiles and Jimin quickly locks it before jogging up to the three of us heading towards the elevator. The time on my phone read 5:18 pm and I had to pick up my scooter at 6. The elevator opened up to the third floor and we all filed out. Since our rooms were located at the end of the hall, we had time to joke around and shove each other getting there. I followed smiling at the light atmosphere with the boys. Once I reached my room I quickly unlock the door, but stop as someone grabs my arm lightly. I turn and see that Jungkook was the one that grabbed me. Jimin and Taehyung had small pouts on their lips and Jungkook quickly lets go and blushes.

Jungkook hesitantly says, "Well, uh, I mean it was really fun to hang out with you y/n! I thought perhaps we could exchange numbers since we are neighbors? Plus you promised a rematch."

"That's not a problem! Sure, give me your phone and I'll wri-" I started to say but got interrupted when the elevator dinged open and revealed the other four neighbors.

Jin was leading the way as Namjoon had his arm over Hoseok's shoulders. The two were laughing while Yoongi followed the group lazily slouching. The four noticed our group quickly and made their way over. Seeing Yoongi more closely showed he was tired but clearly recognized me due to his slightly furrowed eyebrows.

They all arrive about a foot away and I realize the height difference between the males and I. Jimin was the shortest of the males but I seemed to be as tall as his chin. I pouted at the thought of my short height compared to them. I mean I was about an average height for women but I'm still shorter than these guys.

Namjoon starts speaking, "Y/n! It appears we are all gathered here right now. Good timing to meet everyone. You already know me as Namjoon, the grey haired male is Ta-"

"We've already met her hyung." Interrupts Jimin.

"Yah. Don't interrupt your hyung. Alright if you met the maknaes then this i-"

"I've already introduced Yoongi and I." States Hoseok.

"You already met everyone? That was quick." Namjoon says as I grin.

"I was surprised too! It was just good timing to meet you all I guess. I mean, almost all and almost good." I state quickly glancing at Yoongi and bringing my attention to Namjoon again.

"Alright. The name is Min Yoongi but just call me a Genius." Yoongi said this with a straight face and I smile at his comment.

"Well it's nice to meet you officially Yoongi. I'm y/n but just call me an Intellectual." I replied with a straight face and Yoongi cracks a small smile. The rest looked a bit shocked and amused at the interaction.

"Alright. Well if introductions are out of the way, you can ask us for anything if you need it. We would be glad to answer you and let's get to know each other better! Why not over dinner? How about we all go to Olive Garden later?" Jin asked while looking around the group. The guys nod and look at me expectantly.

"That's not a bad idea. Sure, why not?" I answered and Jin smiles gently.

"Alright how about we go at 8? We'll use two or three cars for transportation and we will pay." Jin says to me.

"I can pay! It will be fine." I stated and Jin shakes his head.

"We are welcoming you as our neighbor, let us treat you to dinner! No buts. See you at 8. I'll come over and pick you up so you can just wait for me inside." Jin states as all the guys disperse from in front of my apartment. They enter their rooms one by one with a small smile and wave as I respond until they all enter their apartments.

I sigh and glance at my watch. It was 5:32. I enter the room, close the door behind me, and sat on the couch while watching a random show. The scooter would be dropped off at the front of the building like my luggage. I just had to go pick up my precious baby. Buying the scooter with my own money at the age of seventeen, it was about a year old and scratched when I bought it from someone, but it was fully functioning. I cleaned and polished it until it looked as good as new. It had a metallic blue color with bits of silver accents. The scooter could hold a bag on the back of it but the seat also opened up to reveal a small compartment, in which I stored medical supplies and the lock for the bike.

I brought it with me to travel to the campus and around the area easier. I also had to take care of it of course. I did have a driver's license, but my hometown was a small community and there was not much need for me to drive around. A scooter was also cheaper so win-win. The college was about a 10 minute drive on scooter and 25 walking.

My alarm went off on my phone and it was 6 already. I stood up and left the room. Walking down the hallway and reaching the elevator was simple. Too bad there wasn't elevator music. That would've been nice I thought as the elevator opened to the lobby. Leaving the building I see Jennie sitting on my scooter while staring at her phone. Her long dark brown hair fell gently over her shoulders and back while her outfit was a white blouse and a black skater skirt. She had black converse high-tops and simple earrings. My phone vibrated and I smiled as I answered Jennie's call.

< The Solo Cup 00:00 >

>Hey, I'm heeeeeeere. Hurry up. I have somewhere to be you know. 

-She whined as I giggled and approached her.-

Only two minutes have passed. Seriously?<

< The Solo Cup 00:12>

I abruptly end the call. She turns to me and grins. I leaned over to hug her and smelled strong flower perfume coming from her. Pushing away gently but quickly, I jokingly pinch my nose while taking a few steps away.

"Who dumped a bottle of flowers on you. Jeez, I bet even people in the United States can smell you." I joke as she glares at me.

"I'm meeting Lisa at a restaurant nearby. She uh- invited me since I mentioned I had to drop off your scooter around the area and she said she knew a good restaurant around here." Jennie says while looking away with a tint of red on her cheeks.

"A good restaurant nearby? Ooh, ask her if I can come too. I might as well try it out." I say and Jennie instantly stood up from the scooter.

"I dropped off your scooter. Pay me my ₩12,000 and I'll be on my way." Jennie says while I laugh at her reaction. Pulling out the money, I place it in her waiting hands and she grins.

"See you on campus! Sucks that you don't stay in the dorms but at least I'm roommates with Rosé, Jisoo, and Lisa. We should catch up on how the apartment is treating you tomorrow at lunch. Bye!" Jennie exclaims and grins while walking away. I shake my head and hop onto my scooter. I drive it into the garage and park it on my designated parking spot according to my room. There were nine other motorcycles and two scooters next to mine.

I headed back up to my room and get ready to go out to dinner with my neighbors.