𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎

Rudy's POV (surprise!)

"Wow this view is amazing," Oakley says while looking at the view but honestly I wasn't paying attention. I couldn't stop staring at the most beautiful girl in front of me.

"I think my view is pretty amazing as well, maybe even better," I smile and look right at Oakley.

"Oh hush I'm not that pretty," Oakley denies while getting ready to turn her head to look at the view but before she could I gently use my hand to bring her head back so that she's facing me.

"Oakley, you're the most beautiful girl I have ever met, I promise you," I use my thumb to stroke her cheek but the thing is I didn't even realize until we were both leaning in and then it happened... I just kissed the girl that I'm head over heels for.

It was going amazing until Oakley suddenly pulls away and starts freaking out, "I need to get off this ride."

As she was saying that, it was our turn to get off and that's when she started running before I could even say anything.

"Dude why is my sister running to the exit?"

"I don't know. Everything was fine and then we kissed and that's when she freaked out," I didn't give Austin or anyone else time to respond because I start to run after Oakley, yelling her name, but I was too late. She had managed to get an Uber and leave. I quickly get my keys and dart to my car. I need to make things right because the one thing I know is I can't lose Oakley, no matter what.

-
-
-

Oakley's POV

I can't believe I did that. Rudy probably hates me now, but I couldn't help it. I just panicked. By the time I got home my phone was blowing up with messages and phone calls from everyone but I just ignored them.

I just wanted to crawl into my bed and cry. Before I could do that, there was a loud banging coming from my font door. I didn't bother getting up and hoped that whoever was on the other side of the door would go away. But when I hear a familiar voice, I knew they wouldn't.

"Oakley, please open the door. Please," Rudy says while banging on the door.

I sigh and get up, walking to the door. When I open it I'm met with a teary eyed Rudy.

"I'm sorry okay. I shouldn't have done what I did, especially after everything you have been through. I just want you to know that I'm so sorry and I just care about you so much. I promise I won't do that again unless you want me to."

I don't say anything and wrap my arms around his neck. We both stand there crying into each others arms.

"Rudy, I'm sorry. Trust me I liked the kiss, I did... it's just I'm scared. After everything that happened with my ex, I promised myself that I wouldn't get attached to any other boy. After I ran from you I started freaking out because I was scared you would hate me," I explain while sobbing into Rudy's now soaked shirt, which caused Rudy to just hug me even tighter.

"I know you're scared but if it's okay with you, I wanna take you on a date. Whenever you're ready because I want to take this nice and slow for you. Just know that I'm not going anywhere and I wanna be able to take you out so that I can prove to you that I'm never gonna hurt you and that I like you for you."

I feel so many butterflies in my stomach as I listen to his words. This boy knows just how to make me blush and I love it and hate it at the same time. I giggle at how sweet and adorable he is being.

"What's so funny?" Rudy asks.

I pick my head up off his neck and look up at him, "You. You're just so sweet and adorable and I would love to go on a date. I'm grateful that you're okay with taking things slow," I get on my tippy toes and give him a kiss on the cheek.

I grab his hand, "Do you want to come in? We can watch Netflix and maybe cuddle... I mean bestfriends cuddle right?"

He smiles at me and follows me inside.

We are currently on the couch. Rudy has his arm around me while I have my head on his chest. We are in the middle of watching a random movie on Netflix when I hear the door open.

"Oakley thank goodness you're okay," Austin says while pulling me into a hug, not caring that I was just cuddling with Rudy.

I hug my brother, "I'm okay, Austin. I overreacted and freaked out a little, but Rudy came over and we talked about it... we decided to take things slow and just stay bestfriends at the moment, but he did ask me on a date."

Austin nods his head and goes to his room after we talk for a little longer.

Rudy clears his throat, "You know what, I should probably go. It's getting late and we have to be on set early tomorrow. I'll see you at the set okay?"

"Okay, good night Rudy," I give him a hug

"Good night, Oakley."

I shut and lock the door after he leaves. I head to my room, crawling into bed, slowly falling asleep with a smile on my face.

𝙰/𝙽
𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚛𝚞𝚍𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎!