Chapter 17

"Why are you lying? We see the way you look at her!" Lia laughed. "Me? Lia, god damnit, I'm straight! I dont look at any girl in anyway!" Chaeryeong yelled back.

"Yuna said that and look, having the biggest crush on Ryujin!" Lia pointed at Yuna, who was just staring at her phone.

"Lia, that's because Yuna is gay! We all knew she's been putting up the straight act for years, Lia." Chaeryeong rolled her eyes.

"Whatever. I'll record you one day so you can see how you act around Yuri." Lia snickered before they both sat up and sat beside Yuna.

"Hey. What's up with you?" Chaeryeong looked at Yuna with a concerned look.

"You invited us here and you're not even having fun. What's up?"

Yuna didn't reply, she just glared at her phone, holding onto it tightly.

Chaeryeong caught onto this and snatched the phone out of her hand, Lia immediately standing up to sit beside Chaeryeong to see what it was.

It was a picture of Ryujin, on Somi's social media.

Lia looked back at Yuna, "Hey. It's okay, it's just a picture." she rubbed Yuna's back.

"Her jealousy is really getting to her." Chaeryeong mumbled playfully.

Both Yuna and Lia shot Chaeryeong a glare and Chaeryeong just broke into a fit of laughter.

Yuna groaned and slid down in her seat and onto the floor, "Ugh, I hate feeling this way. I have no right to feel like this! She's a friend!"

"It happens, once you get a girlfriend, or in your case.. a crush, jealousy basically comes and goes as it pleases." Lia sighed.

"I don't have a crush on her.." Yuna denied.

"Here we go with this again." Chaeryeong sighed, standing up and walking into the kitchen.

"No! I don't have a crush on Ryujin."

"Oh, well.. in that case, now it's time to tell you." Lia said. "Her and Somi just started dating." Lia smiled at her phone, pretending she was reading something.

"What?!" Yuna screamed, snatched Lia's phone out of her hand.

They both could here Chaeryeong laughing her ass off in the kitchen. "Look at you! Already about to break into Somi's house. Calm down, Yuna. Ryujin is single." Lia reassured.

"Okay, fine! I like Ryujin, whatever." Yuna crossed her arms over her chest. "It's not that serious."

"If you really like her, Yuna, go get her before Somi does." Chaeryeong walked out with a cup of soda.