Chapter 4

NOBODY'S POV

Ryujin and Chaeryeong were standing in front of the amusement park. The sun was going down, and the colorful lights of the fair was truly a sight to see.

Ryujin stared at her phone whilst Chaeryeong was looking around. They were waiting on the other three girls, Yuna, Lia and Yeji.

Chaeryeong was about to say something before she heard someone call their name.

"Ryujin! Chaeryeong!"

Ryujin looked up from her phone and Chaeryeong turned to the sound and they both saw Yeji walking to them with Yuna and Lia behind her.

"Hey! Took you guys long enough." Chaeryeong scolded. "Sorry.. We got lost.." Lia glared at Yeji.

Chaeryeong rolled her eyes. "Whatever. Come on, let's go." She grabbed Lia and Yuna's hand and turned to go to the entrance.

Yeji watched them leave before turning to Ryujin, who was watching them as well.

"Well, what are we waiting for?" Yeji smirked. She grabbed Ryujin's hand and ran after Chaeryeong.

———

The girls were walking around, trying to find someone fun to do.

"Ooh! Look!" Chaeryeong said, pointing at a spot with different booths inside. "We can play some!"

Ryujin heard screaming from behind her and turned to it, her gaze fell onto a dark house.

"A Haunted House?"

"Why do they have a haunted house and it's nowhere near Halloween?" Ryujin turned to hear Yuna staring back at the house.

"I have no idea but.." Ryujin said, turning to Chaeryeong talking to Yeji and Lia about the booths.

"We should go there." Ryujin turns back to Yuna. Yuna looks back down at Ryujin and turns to the other three.

Yuna feels Ryujin's hand on hers, pulling them closer to the others.

"Yuna and I are going to the haunted house." Ryujin told Yeji.

"Haunted House?" Lia's eyes widened.

"Go for it! We'll be at the games." Chaeryeong pulled Yeji and Lia's hand, leading them to the booths.

Yeji rolled her eyes, turning to Yuna and Ryujin, "Don't go too far, and stick together!" Yeji said before letting herself being pulled away.

Ryujin nodded and turned to Yuna. "Ready?"

"I— Uh, Yeah, come on." Ryujin was taken by surprised when Yuna took her arm and pulled her to the dark place.

They made their way inside the dark house, Yuna immediately clutching onto Ryujin.

The smaller one raised an eyebrow at the younger, before turning back to their path.

"I wonder what 'scary attractions' they have he—" Ryujin was cut off with someone with.. a butcher costume covered in blood, or.. fake blood.