NSFW Acronym (4/4 Preference)

Summary: Smut concepts based on your fav's acronym

(Smut / Mention of Several Sexual Acts)

This is an NSFW imagine. If you feel uncomfortable reading stories like this one, please, scroll through the chapters to find something that you might like.
(Words: 1.9k)
--

Ashton

Aftercare: Ashton is the king of aftercare. He runs you warm baths, praises you while running his hands over your body softly. He is extra caring, especially after a spanking session; he rubs soothing lotion over the marks, makes you tea, and holds you close, kissing your forehead as he whispers sweet nothings. He is really the aftercare king, no one can come close to how good he is at it.

Sixty-Nine: The first time you tried it with him, you felt super weird. You really wanted to try it with Ashton, but you really didn't know how to. So Ashton stepped in and decided to guide you, grabbing your hips and bringing your core close to his face. It took everything in you not to just ride his face, in the beginning just wiggling your hips. But you wanted to make him feel just as good as he was making you feel, so you leaned in and took his cock in your mouth, sucking him in and bobbing your head to the rhythm his tongue was moving against your sex. After the first time, it became your favorite sex act, frequently laying him on his back and riding his face while you deep-throated him.
Hickeys: He is a huge fan of leaving marks on your neck, mainly love bites, and hickeys on your chest. It drives him insane running his fingers over them the following days, admiring the work he has done.
Thigh Riding: It started as a way to catch his attention. He would be watching TV or talking on the phone while you were needy for him, so you decided to let your brattiness take over and sat on his lap. You pressed your core on his leg but he kept ignoring you, only focusing on whatever he was doing. You started grinding on his leg, pressing your sex more on his thigh to send some relief to your aching clit, while moaning softly in his ear. That definitely caught his attention, making him grip onto your waist as you rode toward your release, only for him to make you unstraddle him seconds before your orgasm.
Oral: He can really lose his mind you are sucking him off, the way you are swirling your tongue around the head of his cock making him moan louder than ever. The moment he sees you pull your hair in a ponytail, or just sink to your knees, his brain explodes and his cock goes rock hard, twitching in excitement as you unzip his pants.
Nudes: He has a huge collection of them, mainly on polaroid. He helped you pose in your fanciest underwear, took countless pictures of you, just for his viewing pleasure. He always liked the boudoir shots more than full nudity, it got his mind racing, it made him imagine what was under it. Even on the videos you sent him while he was away, he always loved the ones you were touching yourself over your underwear, or the ones you were just giving him a sneak peek of what was under your satin robe.

Calum
Choking: Calum knows how much you love his hands, you leave no doubt about it. There was a time that the sight of him slipping on his rings was enough to get you to drool. One time, you were having a quickie in the bathroom of a bar while you were out for drinks with friends when Calum slipped his hand up your neck and squeezed a little, making you gasp. You loved the pressure, but you also loved the coldness of the silver rings on your skin. Ever since, whenever Calum wants you to go over the edge, he slips his rings on, just before he wraps his hand around your throat.
Anal: You were so hesitant when you suggested it since you haven't tried it before and you didn't know how Calum would react to it. He tried really hard to hide his excitement but he really wasn't good at masking it. You did a lot of research on how to prep, getting more stirred as you read about it. It was kinda rough in the beginning, it took a bit of time for it to start feeling good. Calum gave you all the time you needed, moving slowly until you adjusted to the new sensation. He even added to the sensation by bringing a little vibe to your clit, buzzing it to help you relax.
Lingerie: Calum's favorite way of spoiling you (but let's be real, he is kinda spoiling himself too). He would bring you to his lap, stroke your hair, kiss your neck and let his hand wander between your thighs as you two scrolled through the lingerie e-shops, picking a couple of sets for you. As soon as the parcel went through your door, Calum knew it was showtime. You did your hair and makeup, put them on, and set the scene right as Calum sat and watched you model the underwear, building in his head exactly how he wanted to take them off of you.
Unfair: He whines and complains every time you are giving him the cold shoulder. You would be walking in the house wearing practically nothing, and he would be biting his tongue not to touch you, but after a while it would get too frustrating for him, watching you do little things while wearing his favorite lingerie or that shirt of his he loved on you with just a pair of panties underneath.
Moaning: He loves hearing you moan, and he does everything in his power to make sure you can't hold the moans back. He hits all the right spots and touches all the right places, getting you to moan his name time after time. And he is a big fan of moaning too, not holding back whenever you are making him feel good. He moans and groans, making you even wetter at the sound. You never thought of him as the vocal type of guy, but it was certainly a pleasant surprise hearing him moaning out your name as he came.

Luke
Location: Anywhere and everywhere would do, but his favorite is in his car. His windows are tinted so no one can see in, especially at night, but it gives him that big of a rush every time you two have sex in there. Your favorite has to be in front of the mirror. You love looking at yourself in the mirror as he fucks you, while also looking at his face while he was balls deep in your pussy. He has the prettiest facials expressions while you are having sex. He generally looks like an angel, so when his face gets all lustful, it is the prettiest contrast.
Undress: His favorite way is to undress you slowly, take his time burning your picture into his mind. He loves it when you are wearing anything with spaghetti straps, so he can toy with it a little and tease you to his liking. He also adores running his hands down and over recently exposed skin, watching you erupt in goosebumps and get more sensitive to his touch.
Kink: Bondage. He loves tying you up and he loves being tied up. It is all about balance with him. He loves tying you upon your bed, leaving you vulnerable, and to his own will, make you beg a little for him. And he loves being tied up, hands unable to roam your body, or guide you where he needs you. He loves being exposed for you to explore him.
Eating Out: He is so good at it, it is insane. He loves eating you out on the kitchen island, suckling on your clit as you drip for him to do more. And he doesn't stop until you are shaking, not even caring that your thighs are pressing the side of his head as he gets you closer to your edge.

Michael
Making out: Big fan of making out. He loves the innocence of it, the fondling over the clothes, the slow touches. For him, it is a way of getting to know you more or remembering details of your body and how you react to him. He loves to have hazy make-out sessions late at night, while music or a movie plays in the background and you are both a little tipsy from the wine you were having.
Intimacy: He definitely uses a lot of eye contact. He knows his eyes are one of his strongest characteristics, so he makes sure to use them a lot. You've learned, with time, to read him by just looking in his eyes. You know he is looking at you softly when his plans involved vanilla sex, he is looking at you with glazed eyes and a smirk on his lips when he is on his teasing mood, and with darker, clouded eyes when he is planning on ravaging your body. He makes sure to keep eye contact during sex, letting you know how he is feeling while he is inside you.
Cumming: He loves cumming on your breasts. He sits and stares at you, coated in his cum, dripping down your chest as you smile at him post-orgasm, exhaustion and excitement written in your face.
Humping: It is a common act in your make-out sessions. You will either sit on his lap, grind on his cock while you kiss and get him hard and flustered, or he will pin you on your back, hump his length on your bare core as he gets harder and you get wetter until you are begging him to slip in you, make you both feel good.
Accessories: Lots and lots of toys. From vibes and dildos to chains whips, and everything in between can be found in the little drawer under your bed. Michael's favorite has to be the Lush egg toy; he simply adores when you are wearing it in public, and he is toying with it, torturing you as you have to keep a straight face and not show everyone what is going on with you. And yours is the cock ring; you really like how he becomes more sensitive, louder than usual when he has it one. You also like the restraining bar; you love tying him in that one, having him spread underneath you as you ride him, leaving him defenseless to whatever you wish to do to him.
Edging: It is some kind of punishment from Michael. You would be pissing him off all day, acting like a little brat or sassing back at him, and by the time he would have you in bed, his mind would be set on edging you. He would be fucking you deep and good, leaving you writhing and screaming his name, before pulling out seconds before you would be cumming, stopping the orgasm from hitting you. He would leave you like that, running his cock over your core just to tease you as he came, but not letting you get enough to build an orgasm.
Limits: A hard no would be consensual non-consent. He hates the idea of doing something to you that you would like or that you would be against even if you had assured him that it was ok. For you is knife play. You don't want to risk getting hurt or hurting Michael by accident, so for you, it is the easiest pass.